Part 25: (The Potins - Subpart 5: Northeastern Clan)

"What does that mean?" Meggi pondered Sel's statement to which he replied with a sincere smile. "I simply wish all of you always to be enlightened." Then Magga gave her gratitude to Sel's gift. "Oh thank you Sel, but why have you given me your blade? Who even am I to wield this... and honestly I am bad at handling these."

 Sel chuckled in amusement momentarily. "Well, there is a much greater expectation for you, Magga, sometime you will comprehend its true purpose." He said quite vaguely. But Emi whispered gently to Sel's ear and said: "Why are you still adhering to that old Prophecy?..."

 Sel responded with a mild whisper. "Well you are a Soothsayer, Emi, should you not be able to know whether the Prophecy is false?"

 "We can hear you guys well here..." Goa implied. But Magga questioned about their conversation. "Wait, what do you mean Prophecy??" - - - "So many unanswered questions..." Meggi mumbled in blunt confusion about the topic.

 Then Sel answered. "Be calm, I know nothing about all of these secrets, but a Prophet does." - - -"I recommend visiting my Senior Mentor; Prophet Desineora in the Eastern Region. From there all of you may know the true answers." Emi added with a light trusting smile.

 "This is all too escalating rather hastily..." Diu commented which Magga confirmed, and then mentioned their voyage to the Forest. "I agree. So uhm, Emi, are you well coming with us to the Taiga now?" - - - "If you want to prepare something-" Meggi added quite suggestively.

 "Ah- no need, we can go now, I sense something off in the distance anyway..." Emi slightly heeded them and gestured to proceed to their journey.