Part 7: (The Journal)

(**Previously... The Twins rode on their Twin Familiar after being fetched by them, as they were having a long journey; Magga told their Twin Familiars' somewhat interesting backstory from where they came from, but still, no one knows their origins... wonder where are the Twins now...**)

 The Journal, an old diary from the family line of Queen Antiartah; the Benaitheas'. Passed down by their ancestor Clesuisius, the pages of the Journal are seemingly endless, for the endless events and occurrences can be preserved and reserved in the Journal; as well as the ink. The Journal holds the ancient history of the times of Clesuisius; some are significant, and some are horrendous. Let us take one example from this: "The Insufferable Story of Huldu Godvild (Ad Acmhainn Ex Ubilaz)" Originally written by Ingrittanica Benaitheas. Tells the true tale of Huldu, a girl fighting for moral fairness. Originally said that Huldu lived in the same place as Magga & Meggi lives (because the Journal Holders can only write about events in their village.) Huldu lived a simple life like the others in the village and was a member of a passive sector for Virtue; called: "Societas Parvula pro Venerabili Bonitate et Virtute Consilii Principalis ad Principatum Transiterras" or in short; "Central Sector for Venerable Virtues: (CSVV)". But she bears a frustrating enigma that at some point, Ingrittanica noticed; hence why she wrote the girl's event.

 Huldu was secretly fighting Illur (literally; in a mystic argument), Illur was a boy that was part of a hostile cult in the village, he had a hidden clash with Huldu seemingly because of his evil attitude towards Huldu, nature and other people around the village. Huldu knew that hostiles cults are free in the village, but she thinks sometimes they just overdo their mischief... because one time; Illur & some members of their cult tried to obtain a sacred object in the CSVV, but Huldu & her mother saw them and fought over it. Huldu's mother had enough of the other sector; that she transferred her inner peace auraphysically and turned it into her deepest negative emotions & blasted Illur and the members of the other sect. into oblivion that their metaphysical traits & souls got separated away from their bodies; leaving their eyes lifeless & void, and their bodies frozen in slow motion. But the Convener of the other sect. found out about the occurrence and went to the scene of the event & repossessed their traits back and swore to the CSVV that the hostile sector will get their retribution.

 (In which the retribution never occurred due to malignant events occurring in and out of the village during those times...)

)