Part 6: (The Travel)

(**Previously... Magga and Meggi met the indistinguishable grave's owners, telling them something hidden about the twins' Grandfather... and their living children from 4 different Villages. But they were disturbed by their Familiars- carrying them away from the foggy part of the Forest... wonder where they are heading to?*)

Magga: "So where are we even going to, Aenjhael..."

Aenjhael: "Worf!"

Meggi: "Perhaps outside the Forest?"

Magga: "I suppose we will see."

(*While voyaging on the back of their Familiars, Magga mentioned a brief story of their Twin Familiars.*)

Meggi: "...Why is the Forest so dense and wide- I am getting bored ;-;"

Magga: "I will tell a short story then, *if you did not hear this before-*"

Meggi: "Sure then, as long as I am entertained... somewhat."

Magga: "So, did you know about how we really got our Familiars?"

Meggi: "Y-yes... actually, not that I forgo-"

Magga: "You forgot, I guarantee. So actually..."

 (*Guerdjan & Aenjhael came from the farthest end of the Lacrimajica Taiga after being birthed by their Mother that died beside them due to giving birth of a Twin Pup, which the Father was nowhere to be seen as well... and no one knows what kind of creatures they were or where they have descended from. After some time, the Foraging Group of the Village took them inside the Village since they were alone in the Forest until they lived and grew up in the Village taking care of the Royal Manor's House Staff. After the Benaitheas Twins were given birth, the Pater Magia/ their Father gifted them the Twin Pups as a Familiar token of security for the Benaitheas' Mother had passed away.*)

Meggi: "Their backstories are quite familiar now. Where did you even know that anyway..."

Magga: "Father's Journal, a gift from Mother actually."

"