Part 8: (The Patriarch)

(**Previously... I, the Narrator, briefly shared and explained the fascinating occurrences that happened in the village before; written inside the journal, yet speaking of; wonder what's happened inside the village now?...**)

 Back in the village, Hodfarre is still occupied with his sole duty inside and had almost forgotten to check on his daughters. His usual day starts when the Royal Herald and his Equerry concern arguments, reports and village issues that wake the Patriarch in the morning, after then he greets/ wakes his twins gently (unlike some people)- to call their Courtiers to prepare his daughter's morning routine. Then Hodfarre bathes in an unconventionally space-wastingly large Lavatory (a fancy word for a pooping area) and then calls out his personal Outfitter to pick and dress him for the day. He roams & surveys his village for any other possible concerns other than the previous ones, then finds a solution for them in one way or another (giving insurance money or helping them on the spot.)

 Then the Patriarch does his helping duty (i.e.: demanding renovation from beast invasions & Library Spire building at the same time because of crammed schedules & work time.) After his outside work for the whole daytime, he goes back to the Manor to manage important details and check on his twin daughters; until he notices something's wrong or is called by his Libelluseres (Schedulemaster) that something is off inside the Manor (whenever it is low on food stockings, damaged parts, or even missing children.) And Hodfarre now realizes, that his daughters are missing; and if something/someone important is missing- the entirety of the village will be inspected (especially the hostile sectors.) If the search ultimately fails, he and a hoard of his Wardens would go out of the village and search it; like the case of Meggi & Magga's 'disappearance'.

) If the search ultimately fails, he and a hoard of his Wardens would go out of the village and search it; like the case of Meggi & Magga's 'disappearance'