Part 19: (The Alhaalla - Subpart 3: Northwestern Clan)

(**Previously... Hodfarre & the Wardens soon arrived at the Daione Headmaster's Glasa Tribe House, but unfortunately, Hodfarre received a message from the Headmaster that the Twins had gone off to the Northwestern side with a stranger named Gaobathusia Vanitas... what would Hodfarre & the Wardens do now?...**)

 Goa: "So, brother... do you finally agree with our mission today?"

Albedieu: "But- last question really, is it really, like, actually true and real, sister?..."

Magga: "(*For crying out loud...*)"

Meggi: "Yes, sir Albedieu, it is true; but if we could just show it to you, it would be much more believable..."

Magga: "Meggi... we can, I mean, you actually can. It is not like we have magic for no reason here."

Meggi: "That's the thing, Magga, I have not studied well about that..."

Magga: "What do you mean? You do not have to, the Pendant; Meggi... wish!"

Goa: "Oh yeah! That could do well"

Albedieu: "W-wait, how... exactly? What is happening-"

Magga: "Magic is happening, Mr. Albedieu."

 (*Meggi holds the Orbis Crystallo, all with closed eyes and wished at once to see their travelling past; during the time Magga & Meggi witnessed the isolated tombs in the Lacrimajica Taiga... a bright colour of the night sky shone from the Pendant, and everything was shrouded with the formations of the stars and constellations, at a brisk glimpse; it let them all see what they needed...*)

 Everyone: "Woah..."

Magga: "Now do you realize, Mr. Albedieu?"

Goa: "Come on brother."

Meggi: "I cannot believe I just did that, what the heavens did I just do!?"

Albedieu: "This clears everything... I missed Father... well, then, we all can go to the other region to find our siblings now."

Magga: "Father... mhm..."

Meggi: "Now let us go, guys! :D"

Albedieu: "Ah wait-! I will just have to inform my acquaintances in the Clansquare that I will be gone for a moment, then we can go."

Goa: "Well, sure- go ahead brother! :)"

Magga: "I suppose we will wait here, take your time I suppose."

(*Moments pass, and they all make their little preparation for the travel.*)

 Goa & Magga: "...We don't have to prepare this much, right?"

Albedieu & Meggi: "The food!! D:<"

Goa: "Alright then- just the food!"

Magga: "Aw- they had so many manuscripts here though..."

Meggi: "Honestly Magga... anyway, let us go! ):D"

 (*At once, they all went outside and travelled onto the Northeastern Region; The Gele Potin Clan, and with the help of Meggi's Pendant and the Valistan Magic shard that resides here, they all transported (*including the Familiars of course-*) through the capacity of Spiritual Enlightenment, which they all connected with their minds... They closed their eyes and let the Clairvoyant Eye open, revealing the immense speed of thought; after they emitted an ever-shining gleam, they vanished into thought and arrived at their location at once.*)

*)