Part 9: (The Fable: Pale Moon)

(**Previously... The Central Village Patriarch, Hodfarre; had soon realized that her twin daughters: Meggi & Magga had been missing; and ultimately blames it on himself that he permitted the two to go outside the Manor, but why did the twins do such a thing?...**)

 Once, upon a timeline, there were two friends who lived in front of each other on top of a mountain; they trained the arts of Mystic Wushu and uncanonically became Masters- they tended to bond together by battling forest beasts down the mountain, but their parents scold them often and demanded them to never go outside the house perimeter and only be allowed to visit the each other's house at daytime. One night, they escaped their houses and met at the willow tree at the centre of their houses (because they planned to hunt down a powerful beast behind the mountainside; this beast was able to destroy the souls of animals and disintegrate plant life, but since the girls were persistent and courageous to fight;

 Friend 1: "Hey Le Yi! Do you think we can perform the ultimate Shaolin Wushu Technique?"

Le Yi: "You sure? I mean last time we practised for that was in our homes, Na Yan."

Na Yan: "Nah, we can pull it off this time- if we can rehearse now."

Le Yi: "You know what, the Wudi Wushu Technique is also powerful, Na Yan, why not that instead?"

Na Yan: "Oh Le Yi, Le Yi, Le Yi; our musical instruments are at home, thus we cannot perform that."

Le Yi: "Oh is that so?" (pulls out Pipa [Chinese Lute] & Erhu [Chinese Violin] instruments)

Na Yan: "Wat on Earth!?... How?? Le Yi what did you do!?"

Le Yi: "Muahaha, it's a secret for now, come on let's end that beast before it destroys the forest more!"

 (The girls performed the Yin Yang Death Chord & sent a devastating sound wave, yet the beast still stands- so they performed the other style; but failed to do so due to the lack of training.)

 They weren't able to be aware of the significant possible danger ahead of them and that they almost failed & got badly hurt.

 Yet they were saved by their parents just in time (since their parents noticed that they weren't sleeping and thought the girls had left the house);

Le Yi & Na Yan: "M-Mother!?/ Father?!..."

Le Yi & Na Yan's Parents: "SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO GROUNDED, CHILD!!"

 (their parents were so upset and angry; that they demolished the powerful beast into nonexistence, which caused half of the forest to be severely damaged, but they didn't notice that, but instead- retrieved their children and swore to themselves to never let them leave their houses again, basically grounded for their entire life.)

)