Part 18: (The Patriarch - Subpart 2)

(**Previously... Goa & the Twins finally got the location of Goa's sibling, and met him at the gate of the Clansquare & finally got inside to discuss their passed parents, but speaking of... where is Hodfarre now?**)

 (*Meanwhile, at the Stonegate of the main Magiterras Village...*)

(*The Stonegate opens*)

Hodfarre: "OUT NOW, WARDENS!, TIME IS ALL; BUT LIMITLESS, We must search the Criostallia Twins at once! (*my daughters might be in severe danger right now- I cannot let that happen!!*)

(*At once, they all came out of the village to intensively search for Magga & Meggi. They went past the borderline of the Lacrimajica Taiga and near the Northern Tribes.*)

Hodfarre: "WARDEN MASTER! We have stepped into the territories of the Northern Tribes! I shall ask on the whereabouts of my daughters, be ready!"

Warden Master: "STANCES! WARDENS!"

Wardens: "YES, MASTER, SIR!

(*Then, Hodfarre personally discussed the 'disappearance' of the twins to the Daione Headmaster. But Hodfarre did not know, that the twins are in the Northwestern Region now, and the Headmaster told Hodfarre everything the twins informed him about & their plan.*)

Hodfarre: "WHAT! HOW COULD YOU NOT REPORT THIS TO ME, HEADMASTER!!??"

Headmaster: "I-I thought that your daughters came here with the supervision of an Escourt!"

Hodfarre: "YOU- (*grunts aggressively*) WARDEN MASTER! MARCH FORTH TO THE NORTHWESTERN, AT ONCE!"

WardenMaster: "YES- RIGHT AWAY, CHIEFTAIN!"

Hodfarre: "(*sighs*) Thank you for your help, Daione Headmaster"

(*They marched on in sync, on their way to the territories of the Alhaallatoivossa Clan in the Northwestern Region...*)

(*Meanwhile, in the Clansquare of Royal Chief Albedieu...*)

*)