Part 17: (The Alhaalla - Subpart 2: Northwestern Clan)

(**Previously... Goa & the Twins asked a lot of people about the whereabouts of Goa's older brother; Albedieu, until one clansperson finally spoke and answered their question, but who was the one who helped them?"**)

 Goa & the Twins: "Marianne?!"

Clansperson: "W-wat, who is that??"

Meggi: "Marianne why are you here?"

Clansperson: "Oh wait, are you referring to my twin sister? :)"

Magga & Goa: "MARIANNE IS YOUR TWIN SISTER??"

Clansperson: "SHHH!! Loud! But yes ):) I am her other half, but I have a different name."

Meggi: "Who are you, then?"

Clansperson: "I am, Ennairama."

Magga: "*Seriously, that is just Marianne backwards...*"

Goa: "Well, we should get going now!"

Meggi & Magga: "Thank you- Ennairama for helping us!"

(*After then, they all went along to the Clansquare, where Albedieu resides*)

Goa: "You know, I still cannot believe that my older brother is the Royal Chief in this village, How on Tetramett did he become one?"

Meggi: "Good leadership perhaps"

Magga: "Or serious desperation, I mean; the townspeople here just seem to need a new leader to aid with their severe paranoia..."

Goa: "You have a slight point honestly."

(*They arrived at the gates of the Clansquare and somehow personally met Albedieu at the gates.*)

Goa: "Uhm, brother?"

Albedieu: "Who are you exactly?"

("*Meggi & Magga: Painful, mhm...*")

Goa: "Bro- I- this is me, GOA!? You do not remember anything about me remotely?"

Albedieu: "(*slight gasp*) Are you the real Goa? As in like, Gaobathusia? My sister?"Goa: "YES!!"

(*Meggi: "Reconciliation, mhm"*)(*Magga: "Very sweet"*)

Albedieu: "Oh my stars! Sister! You actually came back now? I-I thought you left forever..."

Goa: "Not really, the Northern Village is quite near anyway isn't it?"

Albedieu: "In the maps- yes, I think. But wow, you came back! But why actually?"

(*Magga: "Shouldn't we enter through the gates by now? We look like prisoners but outside..."*)

(*Meggi: "Hush, I'm watching siblingship moments here."*)

Goa: "That I can explain inside, but may we?"

Albedieu: "Ah- yes yes, sorry; I was caught up with my thoughts. Come in all of you!"

(*The twins finally made it inside the House of the Royal Chief*)