CHAPTER 6 KOFFEE'S COFFEE

KOFFEE'S POV

Jumpy, Jumpy. I can literally feel my heart racing. I bow my heard to say a short prayer. As usual," start the day with grace to smooth the race". Teeth check, makeup check, I wink into my camera. I need to buy a phone, my camera is treating me like I'm in slow motion.

Its during these times I actually love my long legs. Climbing up into the van wasn't on my list of problems at all. Smiling into the rear view mirrow of the pink mini van I hired, I grab my phone to verify the location Sandra sent me.

I see the company isn't that far. Two streets away I notice. If not for the bulk order, taking an 8 minutes walk to deliver coffee wouldn't be a problem at all.

Knowing that. Lets go create passion that brings cash.

-IAN'S POV-

I try masking up my amusement to my security man's expression as I pull out of my driveway with my black Bentley Masonry Mulsanne . Don't blame me, she deserves the distinction from the others. She's always a sight to behold. You couldn't deny, even if I gave you the floor and clock to do so.

Passing by Mouthy's, I notice she has left already. I can't deny the fact that she is always early. Every single morning. I've never seen her late to open up the shop. Punctual smart mouth.

Driving through the gates of the company compound, I notice the increased number of cars in the parking lot. My Bentley still standing out. My spot is vacant as it should be.
Just not today. No it isn't.

There is one pink mini van there. The guts of the foreign owner. Who would drive a pink van to a business conference?
I see a vacant spot by the van. It's fine I still have the whole reception in view with a certain someone,already busy in the corner, smiling from ear to ear.

Stepping out, I make my way to the reception. The sudden atmosphere change, never gets old. Through the corner of eye, I see the stand and stare session going on in Mouthy land. Yes, that's how it should be. Let it sink in. I'm the boss here.

Maintaining the oblivious act, I walk up to a few employees to make sure everything was going on as planned. Doing all this, I make sure to maintain being in her view.

I then make my way up to the bigger conference room.

Yes she is a keeper. Sandra would just be my assistant for life. Of cause the place was set up already.
Looking at my wrist watch I notice we actually have a decent hour left before the conference. My desiccated throat could use some coffee.

The smirk I've been trying so hard to hide, comes sneaking in.
I slowly walk down the stairs and immediately her eyes find mine. Her beautiful pair of browns imitate the colour of fallen leaves that never lost their glory.

Someone is trying so hard to mask their emotions and expressions. Looking respectful already.

Still maintaining eye contact I walk up to her stand.

She looks beautiful. Almost breathtaking. Why the "kente" or whatever its called hair bow though? Yes I looked the Ghanaian fabric up. She could have easily gone with white. Okay. Maybe its not that bad as long as it keeps complimenting her soft makeup.

~~Good morning Sir. How would you like your cup of warm coffee please.

(Oh! So we are being polite. Keeping the emotionless face, I stare real hard ...Cat got her tongue..) Acting disinterested,I reply,

~~Black. Nothing else.

~~ No coconut cakes even. (Silence.(That is what I said Mouthy)

~~ Of cause Sir. Of cause. Here you go.

Taking the cup, I walk away to get comfortable on a particular seat intentionally within her sight. Obliviously sipping and staring her straight in the eye. I see the confusion slip in on her face every now and then.
Everything was going on smoothly, till Marvin walks in with a new haircut of cause. His playboy eyes immediately notices Mouthy and he make his way towards her. That shameless boy, he..........

~~Sir , I see you've met Koffee already

~~Good morning to you too Sandra, and yes I've gotten a cup

~~I mean't, have you met my friend Koffee.

~~I thought you said it's the coconut cakes  you're in love with ..........wait. Her name is Coffee?

~~Yes. Koffee, with a K.

Madam Mouthy is called Koffee. Koffee making coffee at coffee's pulse. That the most.......I dont even know what to call it.

Marvin looks deep in thought as he approaches us. Like he's been struck by lightening.

~~Ian. That seraphic lady asked me to take my coffee and vacate her space of righteousness and purity.

~~Oh really, I'm so surprised and wondering why.

~~I've never seen such combination. Beauty and a Smart mouth. She even called me a loose mouthed boy. Boy oo, Ian. She said boy. She called me a ............

############################################################################