Chapter Two

I wake up the next morning, my phone alarm going off.

I take in my surroundings, the room has a pretty wallpaper, with small curves everywhere, there's a dresser with a beautiful brown color, and a nightstand that matches. There's a small chair that matches the wallpaper, the bed, oh the bed, the bed is so beautiful, the white, fluffy comforter, the pillows, everything's so nice and comfy. 

Surely he didn't do all this decorating himself, he just doesn't look like someone who could be all into decoration. 

What if he has a girlfriend? 

I get up and make the bed. I decide to make breakfast for Sam, it's the least I can do since he let me stay here. I get dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a navy blue t-shirt and my converse and put my hair in a messy bun. 

I go downstairs and start looking through his fridge. I pull out some eggs, pancake ingredients, and bacon. I pull out some pans and start mixing my pancake batter together before pouring the batter into a pan. I hum to myself as I flip the pancakes over and start making the bacon. I pull some plates out and put some pancakes on them, making our plates. I hear some shuffling behind me.

From behind me I hear Sam say, "Smells good."

His voice is raspy and hoarse, sending shivers down my spine.

"You scared me." I laugh.

I hand him a plate and we fill it up with food and sit down. We eat and get ready to leave. We get into his car and go to the station. Doing all this in silence, we can be quiet around each other, but it's comfortable silence. It's not awkward. It's kind of nice.

We get in, I go through the front, Sam going through the back, don't want to risk anything. We both worked too hard to get, not going to ruin it, not just yet.

I go inside and everyone exchanges hellos and I go ahead and start our two hour workouts.

I make a quick playlist on music on my phone and put my earbuds in and get on the treadmill. I start off jogging and soon get to full on running. I run for over an hour before Spike taps my shoulder.

"What Scarletti?" I ask, pulling an earbud out.

"You wanna uh mess around on the mat?" He asks.

"I'm not having sex with you." I laugh as he turns a bright red.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Sure, I'll mess around with you." I say putting quotation marks around 'mess around'

We get on the mat and he gets in position.

"Oh, you wanna fight?" I laugh and he start to take a swing but I dodge it and grab his arm, twisting it around, kicking his knee in. 

I don't notice his arm pulling around and he grabs behind my knee. He flips us over and pins me down, hand beside my head. I laugh and twist my body around and take my leg around, flipping him around and pinning down him arm with my knee.

"Damn, you're good." He says and taps out.

"Rematch?" Sam asks, coming up.

"You're just gonna get beat again." I push.

"Let's see." He says and doesn't waste any time before swinging. I dodge his punch and get back in front of him. I walk towards him he picks me up and put me over his shoulder.

"This isn't fair! You're a giant!" I yell, slapping his back.

"That's the fun thing about getting you back." He laughs.