𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄; 00.

This chapter is about your appearance, who your based off of, job, backstory, etc.

You are 15 year old Genesis Mejia born on December 05, 1990. This story is based off Genesis first point on view, so you will be reading it as if you were Genesis. You make music, your occupation is a singer-songwriter since I can't come up with any songs your songs will be Melanie Martinez songs, you don't look like her or act like her. Genesis music is inspired by Melanie Martinez.

Appearance ; you have dark wavy brown hair that ends at your elbows. You have a tan skin complexion. You have semi big light brown eyes, your nose isn't big but it isn't small, you have plumpt lips that are naturally shaded in pink, you can choose if you want moles, freckles, or any birthmarks on your face. You have some pricings such as a septum piercing, snake bite pricings and multiple ear pricings.

For your age and your nationality you have a decent body figure. You are 5'4 which isn't tall for a female but it isn't short. You do have some body fat such as stomach fat, thigh fat, and some face fat like in the cheeks. You have D cup breasts. (Not to big yk.) while in the butt, you don't have the biggest butt like Nicki Minaj but you have a nice bubble butt that match well with your thighs and legs. You have hip dips that you are learning to love. (Hip dips are absolutely beautiful, yours are too 🤗.)

You have a mixture of styles. You have a 2000s Y2K, Bimbo, Emo, Street wear, and elegant style. You wear a size small/medium in clothes and in shoes you wear a size 5 in woman.

──────────.✶.──────────

Backstory  ; TW (incest, child neglect, self harm, use to weed and edibles, abuse, sexual harassment.)

You were born on December 05, 1990 in Ponce Puerto Rico. You are Puerto Rican and African American. You are the youngest out of 5 only one of your siblings you share both parents with, the rest you only share one parent with. When you were 2 you moved to Florida, USA with your Mother, Father, older brother Leo who was only older by a year and 9 months and your half older Ashton who was older by you then 13 years.

Growing up your parents didn't have a lot of money, they would go to work during the night as bartenders and your older brother Ashton would watch you guys, it was like this for a couple of years. On your third birthday your parents left to work late at night like usual but something switched in Ashton. He tied you and your brother Leo to a chair as he played video games then it went black a couple of minutes later. You were raped and beaten that night by Ashton while Leo was only beaten. This continued to happen until you were 5 and you finally said something.

Your mother told you that you shouldn't tell anyone and ever speak about it again (she didn't want her reputation to be ruined.), at first you were confused and soon you never saw Ashton again. At age six your parents broke up because they kept arguing to much, your mother left you for years causing your dad to become a single dad, you lived with him until one day your mom just came back now your mother and your father had shared custody.

The summer going into middle school you stopped seeing your dad, he didn't have what it took to take care of you, he didn't have money for food he barley had money to pay rent, you didn't know why but soon your father lost his house and lived on the streets causing your mother to have full custody of you. You knew something was off so you began to investigate. After 3 years you realized your mother use to steal from your dad causing him to lose all his money and become homeless, then your mother painted an image telling you and your brother that your dad was a bad guy. You realized why your mother never had money to buy you stuff you wanted, she was addicted to smoking weed and doing edibles, she'd spend 3/4ths of her paycheck on that stuff.

You began to write music to express how you felt, your mom was abusive towards you, she didn't care about how you felt, she blamed you for everything she did wrong, she was mentally abusive and draining, she was to your stepdad, you, and your brother. You didn't feel love, your older brother started smoking weed at 15 to cope with how he was being treated while you cut yourself and burned yourself. You got your first boyfriend, he was manipulative he always begged to do sexual things with you when you were 11 and always said "if you don't do it you don't love you." It was like that for six months and after you guys broke up you always thought no boy would love you without using you for your body.

You were in one more relationship when you were 12, he made you feel like your feelings didn't matter because you were a female and made it all about him. So after that relationship you just stopped dating and took time for your music. When you were 13 you released your first album 'Crybaby' (original artist is Melanie Martinez.) and you became famous within a month after it's release. You appeared on TV, the news, the radio, music podcasts and so much more of course your brother and father were proud of you and your Stepdad while your mother didn't care, she only liked the fact you were making lots of money.

When you got your first paycheck you bought your dad a new house and a car. You went on tours and began to work on a new album. You flew out to Austria in febuary for an award and that's where you meet Tokio Hotel.

──────────.✶.──────────