𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 12

A week went past and everything finally was situated my stepbrother went to hang out with his friends while my parents went out leaving me and the band alone. My bedroom was cute but small because my stepmother claimed I didn't need a big bedroom so I ended up getting a small bedroom but it's okay because I told her she doesn't need a walk in closet and my father agreed which she got pissed at me for but fuck that ugly ass bitch she doesn't get any special privileges because she's 'pretty'

So I found out that the band would be staying at my house while they toured because everytime they stayed a hotel, the hotel they were staying at kept getting leaked so they needed a safe place to stay while they toured. During nights I'd sneak Bill into my room so him and I could have some quality time and recently we've been a lot more closer then we usually are.

──────────.✶.──────────
Tonight Bill was in my room like he has been ever since we moved. I was doing his skin care because he was breaking out from the amount of products he used everyday and his hair products would get onto his face causing his forehead to get irritated. I was close to him this time, our faces were close but it's only because I was trying to see what I was doing without getting anything in his eyes, nose, or mouth. I accidentally added to much product and it got into his eyes, he shut his eyes and grabbed my waist I didn't say anything for a second, he slowly let go as I wiped away the product off his eyes.

We made jokes and just talked about random things. Sometimes he'd touch my thigh with his finger, I acted like I didn't notice. When I finished his skin care I put away all the products, as I did he came up behind me, placing his hands on my shoulder and turning me around so I was facing him. He pressed his lips against mine and I was absolutely shocked, I just stood there and soon I kissed him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.

He took the products out my hand and set them down on the counter. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed, he kept his hands on my waist and lower back then he broke up the kiss. We were both breathing hard on each other and I just giggled, I kissed him again but this time it was quickly. "I like you, you know that." He said and it caught me off guard, my eyes windend and he just laughed giving me some space.

"You know I never wanted to deny the rumor's about us dating but i knew it was annoying you." He was so shy to admit it, he had a nervous smile on his face and he was avoiding making eye contact with me, I just looked at him and smiled brightly. "I like you too.. you've always been my celebrity crush since you guys came out to the public for the first time." I said and he looked at me still with a nervous smile on his face. I sat closer to him and we just looked at each other. "Would you, like to have a hidden relationship with me since we're supposed to be rivals." He asked me nervously, I thought all of this was a dream.

I nodded and hugged him, some things fell off my bed and made some noise, we laughed but then I heard some foot steps, Bill got up and ran into my closet and as soon as he did there was a knock at my bedroom door. I opened it and it was Tom. I looked at him and he looked around my room. "Is Bill...here?" He asked me, he had a deep and husky voice since he just woke up I slowly shook my head, I was trying to find a lie. "He's probably in one of the bathrooms." I said I watched him walk back into his bedroom. I closed my door and Bill came from hiding.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again, I placed my hands on the sides of his face and smiled at him after he broke up the kiss. He grabbed his things and left my bedroom, tip toeing back into his bedroom. When I closed the door I went on  my bed and began jumping on my bed from excitement, I couldn't believe it. I pinched myself to see if it was a dream and it wasn't. I heard my father come back home he seemed a bit upset by the tone of his voice but I didn't say anything. I laid down and pretended to be sleeping, eventually I did drift off to sleep.

──────────.✶.──────────