𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 07

This past month has been so much fun to me. I've been hanging around with my family a lot, we've been getting along. We were on a vacation so Bill and I haven't been talking so much. Even though we all forgave each other and left the drama behind I wasn't really friends with Tom, Gustav and Georg but I really want to. After I get home from my vacation and I'm finally back with my grandmother I set my suitcase in my room and begin to unpack, putting everything back where it was once before I left to go on my vacation.

It only took 40 minutes for me to unpack a whole months worth of clothes, makeup, hair products, shoes, jewelery, and showering things. When I put my suitcase back away in my closet I sit on my bed then shortly after about 5 minutes later I get a text from Bill. "Hey Genesis, I wanted to know if you'd like to come to a party with me and the band?" The text read. I really didn't want to go to a party but it was a rare opportunity and a chance for me to become friends with the rest of the band.

I text back and we discuss things for a minute. He's going to pick me up in 2 hours and I have to be ready by then. I got up and told my grandmother I was going out, she told me she was going on a date and I looked at her and just smiled. I went in the shower, washed my hair, shaved, wash my body 3 times, brush my teeth, skin care, and brushed out my hair. When I was done I got out the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and walked back into my bedroom. I went in my closet to look for something to wear.

It seemed to take me forever to find an outfit but I found the perfect outfit that was hidden by the rest of my clothes. I grabbed it off the hanger, grabbed matching shoes, and some jewelery then I set it on my bed. I put on a bra and panties then I sat at my vanity and began to brush my hair and do my makeup. For my hair I curled it and wore it down and for my makeup I wanted something gentle and cute. (you can imagine your makeup style.)

I put on my outfit, my jewelry, and then I put on my shoes. I grabbed a matching purse and placed what I always put in my purse then I got up, standing in front of my mirror and I think this was my favorite outfit. I decided to go a little out because Bill had told me there would be a lot of famous celebrity's from all over the world and it was suggested to dress a bit fancy so I did as he said, I was a little scared but excited to go like the feeling you feel before the first day of school.

I was wearing a teal dress, it showed some of my breasts but not to much. It was a long dress ending at my ankles, it was a bit tight but no uncomfortable tight. It showed my back and the straps were thin. I thought about wearing long white gloves but I decided not to. I wore silver high heels that added some inches to my height so now I was 5'6. I wore diamond earrings that were a gift to me from my great grandmother and I wore a diamond necklace I also got from my grandmother.

 I wore diamond earrings that were a gift to me from my great grandmother and I wore a diamond necklace I also got from my grandmother

(This is an image of the outfit you wore. If it doesn't show for you then just imagine what it would look like with the description that I've given.)

──────────.✶.─────────
When we got to the party I was absolutely amazed with how elegant it was, I felt like I fit in and I got some compliments from other celebrity's which made me feel really good about myself and how I appeared. I sat down with Bill next to the band, I was kind of scared to start a conversation I didn't want to say the wrong thing so I just drank water until one of them spoke, thank God one of them did.

Gustav broke the silence with him cussing which made all of us laugh like little kids who were getting tickled, I don't know what was so funny about it, maybe it was the way he kept cussing because he spilt his drink. I started conversations with the band members like asking them about their journey, how they felt about the band at first, where they came from, their goals, and other questions.

I got along with the band within an hour and we spent the whole night just getting to know each other, what made it all better was the fact I got the rest of the bands numbers and the band considered me their friend to other celebrity's. It seemed like everything seemed to be getting better, or so I thought. After the party ended I ended up going home with the band and stayed at their hotel for that night. Bill gave me his shirt to change into and of course I always had shorts on underneath my dresses.

We spent the rest of the night just watching movies, joking with each other, we had some deep conversations here and there, we asked each other about our futures for the music industry such as if we were going to stay in the music industry or if we we're going to eventually leave it. I'd have to say that this was definitely a night to remember, I felt like I was taking a big step, stepping out my comfort zone for one night and I realized that stepping outside my comfort zone wasn't really all that bad, I knew I could be myself around the band, we were all just one big family and I loved it.

──────────.✶.──────────