𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 02

After the award ceremony I planned on going home, I said goodbye to the band but Bill didn't want me to leave, he said he wanted me to stay so we could get to know each other, I guess some party fun wouldn't hurt. I decided to go with them after Bill said he'd give me a ride home. When we got to the party I saw many of the other celebrity's there, the rest of the band went to go have fun while Bill stayed with me, I was nervous as hell though I mean he was my celebrity crush. As we were talking I noticed we were both smiling like little kids getting ice cream. I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or not, but I was most definitely flirting with him although I tried to hide the fact I was.

We spent the whole night talking and getting to know each other, he told me how he became famous and I couldn't help but feel more proud of him. It has always been his dream to become a famous singer, I was glad he was able to do what he loved with the people he loved. I told him how I became famous, I spent years writing the crybaby album and he seemed very interested. He understood why they called me crybaby and I told him he could call me Genesis. After the party came to a end the rest of the band members some how got drunk despite the fact they were underage. I raised an eyebrow at them, I only had water the whole entire night. Bill offered me to stay over at his hotel and I agreed.

──────────.✶.──────────
When we got back to their hotel I was pretty exhausted, it was around 4 in the morning by the time we got in the hotel. I could tell Bill was exhausted because he had to deal with his drunk twin brother and band mates. It took the both of us a good hour and a half to get the band members to sleep. Bill had been drinking a bit throughout the night so he was drunk but not as bad as his band mates. "Would you like to borrow some of my clothes?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow, I nodded ane chucked nervously. "Yeah that'd be great!" I replied back shortly after.

He handed me one of his shirts, I had shorts under my dress so I only needed a shirt. I went to the restroom and struggled to get this dress off me, it took so much time well about 5 minutes to take the dress off alone. I took the jewelery quickly and placed it in my bag. I folded up the dress very nicely and put on shirt that Bill had given me, it was a large so it was pretty big and baggy on me but I didn't mind honestly. I walked out the bathroom with all my gathering's and made my way to Bill's room. "Took you long enough." He said with a joking tone in his voice. "Would you like to stay in here with me?" He asked after his statement, I smiled and nodded. I set my stuff aside on a chair in the left corner of his hotel bedroom. I laid down in his bed and he laid down next to me, he threw a pillow at my head and I threw it back at him and we both stood up at the same time.

We began throwing pillows at each other, I hit him with a pillow hard on his head and he fell on the bed and held his head. I dropped the pillow down and kneeled down to his level. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I asked him, he then threw a pillow at my head and picked me up, we both fell down on his bed, he was now on top of me, our faces really close. "Hey there." He said with a hint of flirt in his voice, of course he was joking. I laughed and looked at him. "Hi there handsome." I didn't mean to say the word handsome, it slipped out but I just laugh at the end like I was joking. I was not joking. He didn't get off of me, I raised an eyebrow and he kissed under my nose, the top of my lip I should say, when he did there wasna flash by the window, we both looked at the window and thought nothing of it. We got into bed he slept on the right side of the bed and I slept on the left side of the bed.

──────────.✶.──────────
I woke up the latest, despite the fact I wasn't the one drinking. I sat up and fixed my hair, putting it in a neat ponytail. I walked out the bedroom and the whole band looked at me, Bill eneded up looking down like he was disappointed, Georg and Gustav looked at me and Tom was glaring at me. "Is everything okay..?" I asked, I was scared, I felt this pain in my stomach. I don't remember doing anything wrong, I looked at the TV and it was a picture of Bill kissing my upper lip the night before. "that's what that flash was at the window, what the fuck?" I mumbled to myself, Tom got up and stood close to me, he looked down at me and I didn't even look at him.

"So this was your plan?" He asked me, his voice was very serious I was so confused, I looked up at him with a confused expression, I opened my mouth but before I could even say anything he spoke again. "You think you can use my brother for fame and get away with it? Well let me tell you something crybaby you can't play with my brother. My brother is more relevant, he's more talented, he's more smart, hes much better then you, so if you think you can just use him and get away with it you are dead wrong." Tom stated again, he pressed his two fingers on my chest when he said 'let me tell you something crybaby.'

I felt the tears coming out of my eyes, I tried to speak, opening my mouth again but the tears fell right out of my eyes, my heart kept turning the handle to the faucet in my eyes. Tom just laughed and walked away back to his room. I looked at Bill, I looked at the rest of the band. "Im sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like this. I promise I'm not using you guys, Im sorry I really am." I apologized, my voice was breaking, they were silent, I walked back to Bill's room, I grabbed my stuff and left a note with my phone number under his pillow. I left the hotel room and called a taxi back to mine.

When I got back to my hotel room I just sat in the living room. I listened to the news about me and Bill, it hasn't even been 2 months and now my face was all over the news, but I read the head title, it read 'New Upcoming Celebrity Relationship' I felt relieved that I wasn't in any drama. I got a text from a unknown number, I flipped open my phone and read the text. 'Hey Genesis, it's me Bill. Im sorry for what happened with Tom he's never like that he's just overprotected over me.' The text read, I smiled and replied back right after reading the text. 'Thats okay, I'm going to get some more rest, I'll talk to you later.' I smiled and just laid down on the couch turning off the TV and falling asleep.

──────────.✶.──────────