𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 20

It has been 5 months of keeping this relationship a secret, I am now 19 and my 19th birthday was definitely one to remember for the rest of my life I think it was the most craziest wildest and definitely the most memorable birthday party of all. Since it's been 5 months of Bill and I secretly being together I was surprised that nobody knew not even the band. Me and Bill decided to come out and make our relationship public when we found the paparazzi we were holding hands together in public and when they asked us if you were together we both said yes into the microphone and continued on with our day.

We were all over the media such as YouTube and other big social media platforms at the time because this was an unexpected couple returning as they like to say. I think everything was going fine everything was going great actually I couldn't have asked for a better partner Bill and I were able to go out on dates without being bothered and just go out and be out in public together without the press coming up to us and being jerks or without fans trying to do anything.

Just as I thought that everything was finally better and everything was going up for me Bill before we fell right back into that darkness ditch that seems to always have a hold of us. Lies started to come again when Bill and I first started dating the lies and rumors weren't always that bad they were just stupid little lies and rumors that faded down really quickly. I started getting some weight in my stomach at first I thought nothing of it but then the media started saying that I was pregnant with Bill's child at only 19 years old, older celebrities started calling me real names even though the rumors were completely false.

It's crazy how Bill and I didn't even know the owner rumors that were about us until 2 weeks after the rumors were made that's when the press came up to us and asked if we knew what the baby's gender was you were so confused and then the press showed us on his phone about all the lies and rumors that were being made about Bill and I. When we got home I thought Bill wasn't going to be all that mad I was completely wrong he noticed I was gaining weight but decided not to say anything because he didn't want to bring down myself confidence in my self-esteem.

I thought he would comfort me but I was wrong he then lashed out at me saying that I was cheating on him and how we should have never made that promise to me and now he should have never gotten back together with me and gotten with me in the first place he started saying that he wasted so much time on me and you should have listened to people when he told them to leave me. I was absolutely shocked I stood there holding my stomach I wasn't pregnant I knew I wasn't pregnant because I was on my period so there would be no way that I was pregnant.

Bill started sleeping on the couch no matter how many times I tried to ask him how I can prove if someone just will never listen. One night I snuck out of the house answer the pharmacy where I purchased 10 different pregnancy tests, I brought them back home and when she's the bathroom I brought a coat with me on the way and peed into the cup after that I sticked all 10 pregnancy tests into the cup and waited, me and Bill had never had intercourse before I've never had intercourse at all so I knew I wasn't pregnant I didn't know know how he was going to tell me how my own body works and I didn't understand how the press was going to tell me how my own body works.

After all times has came back negative I took the test out of the cup and placed them all in the table next to where Bill was sleeping as I was walking away he woke up and I saw him looking at him I decided to ignore him I was upset at him too because he had accused me of doing things I've never done before.