𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 08

One week, that's all it took. It took one week for everything to go back down, I was living in a hell once again. Now, I'm still friends with the band don't get me wrong but this was the worst thing that has happened to me since I became a celebrity. Yes, worse then the stalkers. Photographs were taken of Bill and I at the party last week by fans who were outside of the party building, they took photos through the windows, I didn't mind it at first, it just bothered me that they uploaded it online without any consent from Bill and I.

Then what got me mad was the fact they told the media that Bill and I were dating, we tried to deny these rumor's that were going on. We were all over magazines named 'Number 1 couple.' 'Teenage love.' 'When 2 worlds collide.' 'Rockstar x Crybaby.' and so much more. Sometimes when I got my hands on the magazines I would take it over to their house and we'd laugh, but I could still see it bothered Bill and it bothered me too. When we went on interviews they would ask Bill if these rumor's were true and he'd deny them with the most honest voice ever, everyone could tell that it was bothering him.

When I went on interviews I got upset as well, it's like they didn't care about me at all they cared about were getting answer's to the rumors and they weren't taking 'No' for an answer. I  now realize why celebrity's seemed so stressed all the time, as much as I loved making music I didn't know how long I was going to be able to handle all of this. The rumors and lies that Bill and I were dating were just annoying, I still liked him yeah but I knew if he liked me back we would need a secret relationship.

I would love to have a public relationship with Bill, I often think about it but it's so much pressure and so much to deal with we are only teenager's after all, not only that but the press have been harassing my family and the rest of the band asking them if we were together, no matter how many times they would say 'No' the press and media refuse to take no for an answer.

I've been getting followed around recently by more teenagers but this time it was girls, these girls wanted to hurt me because they thought I was with Bill, do fans not think how badly one small rumor can ruin someone's entire life, now I'm being followed and stalked and getting threats, it's all to much for me to handle.

──────────.✶.──────────
Today the band and I had a interview together, we all knew what it was going to be about. I thought to myself that if they asked me that stupid question one more time I was going to break down and have a bitch fit because they don't understand how draining this shit is. I was on my way to the interview, listening to music the entire way, I was in deep thoughts the entire car ride.

I had my hair straighten, I wasn't wearing so much makeup just foundation, concealer, highlighter, and lipstick. I wore something a bit basic since I had no plans after this. I was wearing a long sleeve V neck grey shirt. The shirt showed my chest but not my breasts, the shirt was tight on my breasts but loose at the end. I was wearing jean bell bottoms with a back and grey belt. I wore sandles that added 1 inch to my height so now I was 5'5.  I had a black and white Dior purse that had everything I always carried in it. For jewelery I wore silver hoop earrings, a silver cross necklace, my septum piercing and my snake bite pricings.

(This is what you wore besides the iphone because it's 2006, the hair because it's not the same length as your hair and the glasses because your inside

(This is what you wore besides the iphone because it's 2006, the hair because it's not the same length as your hair and the glasses because your inside. If the photo doesn't pop up for you then just imagine what your outfit would look like using the description I've given you above.)

──────────.✶.──────────
When we were on stage I was sitting next to Bill, I wasn't looking at him though I was still lost in my thoughts. The host were asking the band questions and I was asked some questions here and there, the band was getting more attention because they were more well known then I was but I didn't care. The interview was going surprisingly good, I was no longer lost in my thoughts. They were smiling and laughing, I was going to be so happy if they didn't mention the rumors.

The host was on his last question, we all looked at him and the host looked at me, I smiled at him. "Crybaby, how is your relationship with Bill going? You've guys would be so much cuter if you took the relationship public." I was about to fucking show them why they call me crybaby, I was no longer smiling, I gave the host a glare.

"Do you understand how HARD it is to be a celebrity? Have you ever had a microphone shoved in your face?" I asked the host, he shook his head slowly, I grabbed my microphone and began to shove it in his face. "HAVE. YOU. EVER. HAD. A. MICROPHONE. SHOVED. IN. YOUR. FACE." I yelled at him, Bill grabbed my wrist and gently yanked me back.

"Do you guys not understand what the word no is? It doesn't seem like it because you and other hosts and ESPECIALLY the press refuse to take that word for an answer, Bill and I are NOT dating, we were NEVER dating, we are FRIENDS. That's all you guys asks us about." I said a bit loudly into the microphone, my latina accent I got from my mother was coming out.

"You don't understand how hard it is to be a celebrity, at 15 years old I shouldn't be followed, I shouldn't be harassed, I should be able to leave my house and have the press ask me about my music and not some rumor they heard on social media. Yes, I was at a party with the band. You've been to party's with your mother now what if I said you and your mother were fucking because you went to a party with her. It doesn't make sense right? Exactly."

I let out everything I felt about the situation, the crowd started clapping and screaming, the rest of the band were snickering. I let out a sigh and shook my head at the host. "Do better, you guys wonder why celebrity's commit suicide and do drugs, it's not because of other problems don't you see it's because of people like you! People like the press. It's because of the rumor's, lies stalker's and the press. Goodbye."

I got up and began to walk away. I stopped in my tracks and turned back to the host. "Next time ask celebrity's about their careers, get to know them and don't bring up rumor's because the fact you got cussed out by a 15 year old and your what 60?" The host stood up. "Im 31." He said, my eyes windend, I gasped and looked to the side. "31 looking 60? Oh my gosh..." I laughed a bit and walked off the stage, leaving the building through the back door and left.

──────────.✶.──────────