𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 04

It's been a week since I last went out and I was going on a interview with the band. I thought it was kind of stupid, I didn't understand why but I found out that the hosts brings rivals together and makes them friends, apparently he was so good at it. I got ready for the interview, after taking a shower and changing into a robe I noticed that my hair stylist was here, I didn't need my makeup stylist because I wasn't doing anything serious I was just going to do my makeup myself since I knew how to. I turned on my ipod and put my headphones into my ear. I had my unreleased album on there so I was listening to that since I was the only one with access to the album.

My hair stylist straightened my hair and asked me if I wanted any specific hair design I decided to go with a half up half down hairstyle and told her she could surprise me with whatever half up half down hairstyle she wanted to do. She did 2 pigtails not using all my hair or course and then she slicked my bags to the left so it looked like I didn't have any bangs. When she was done she showed me and I absolutely loved it, I liked the fact she used dark red rubber bands since the shirt I was going to wear was dark red. When she was done I paid her and went into my bathroom.

I did my makeup, I had went with a soft makeup look since people told me I had the face of Britney Spears who is an absolute icon, I love her so much and she's so beautiful so I took that as a compliment. When I finsihed my makeup I walked into my bedroom and started getting changed. When I finsihed getting changed I tightened my pigtails and grabbed a black purse. I placed my phone, iPod, headphones, gum, lipgloss, wallet, and my small bottle of perfume that I seem to carry everything. When I finsihed getting ready I looked into my big mirror, I loved my outfit.

I was wearing a dark red V neck long sleeved shirt, the V neck showed the top of my breasts but I didn't think it was a big deal, it barley showed my breasts and it was only noticable if you looked at my chest. For pants I wore jean bell bottoms since I am obsessed with jean bell bottoms. For shoes I put on black and white converse. I didn't go all out for jewelry, I put on white heart earrings, a white watch, my septum pricing, snake bite pricings, and hoop earrings. When I finished adding the final touches i walked out of my bedroom closing the door behind me.

──────────.✶.──────────
When I got to the building where the interview was I was nervous, this would've been my first time being on any type on interview but definitely not my first time being on TV. I was sitting on one of the chairs backstage waiting for the show to start. When I saw the band come in I immediately grabbed my ipod, plugging in my headphones and playing my unreleased album, I only had one headphone in incase I was needed.

I looked down at my thighs and placed my hands down on my thighs, one hand on top of the other. I heard the band talking about me and I blocked out their conversations, I heard my name being brought up but I didn't know what they were talking about. I took my headphones out and turned off my iPod placing them back in my purse. The host called me me on stage first, for some reason the whole crowd went crazy for me, I smiled nervously and waved at them, I was flustered. I shook the hosts hand and sat down then he introduced the band and the crowd also went crazy for them, I kinda felt happy knowing both the band and I could make the crowd go this crazy.

I didn't know I had to shake the band's hand, I started with Georg, then Gustav, then Tom I really didn't want to have any interaction with him, then I shook Bill's hand, I forgotten how soft his hands were. The host introduced us and he looked over at me. "My, you really do look like Britney Spears in the face, could you possibly be her twin?!" The host complimented me, I giggled and placed my hands in my lap sitting with good posture. "Thank you, thank you!" I was very flustered, I always was when I got compliments and this was a huge compliment.

The host had both me and Tom explain the story of what exactly happened that night and our thoughts about it, I was ready to hear the worse thing ever, well I thought. "I overreacted for sure, I don't know exactly what happened that night but I know that the photo on the uhm news was definitely real, and I just got overprotective of my younger twin brother since that's my other half. It was just the thought of someone using my brother because you know he gets no pussy." Tom said laughing at the end teasing his brother. He cleared his throat before continuing. "I just didn't want her using him, that's all and I felt like I overreacted by yelling at her and telling the press that we were rivals." Tom said, he had a serious yet honest tone in his voice, I was good at sensing the tone in people's voices. The host looked at me and I nodded.

"I've been a huge fan of the band since I first heard of them in 2005, and meeting them was definitely a dream come true. That night me and Bill hung out at the party, we got to know each other, told each other our plans for the future, our goals, and that type of stuff, I don't drink but the whole band was drunk which is okay of course I mean there's no problem with that." I said moving hair behind my ear and looking over at the band with a little smile on my face. "Bill offered me to stay with him for the night because it was late and I agreed, he lended me a shirt that I still have actually in my closet I saw it this morning and we had a pillow fight and he tackled me causing us to fall on the bed and he just gave me a small kiss on my upper lip, there was a flash at the window but we didn't think nothing of it." Bill nodded in agreement.

"Im sorry Tom, I didn't mean to make it seem like I was using you guys. I wanted friend's and you all are amazing people I really did enjoy talking and hanging out with you and I feel like the last thing I'd ever want to do is use anybody at all. They call me little body big heart for a reason, do you really think I'd use someone?" I said teasingly, they laughed a bit and Tom nodded. "I'm sorry too crybaby, can we put this behind us and start a new chapter together, all five of us?" Tom asked, I got up and hugged Tom as a way to say I forgive him, I hugged Georg and Gustav then it was time for me to hug Bill. I smiled nervously and he opened his arms, I hugged him when I felt him lift me up from the ground I wrapped my legs around his turso and hugged him tightly, it felt good.

──────────.✶.──────────