𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 15

It's the year 2008, Bill and I are still together after 2 years and it's been definitely an adventure. The band has decided to take a break because Bill has to undergo throat surgery, he's been scared that I'm going to leave him if things go wrong but I assure him that nothing's going to change between us and I'll always be here for him. I decided to take a break myself I had released my second album recently in the last year called 'K-12' and it's been a hit I've been thinking of making a movie about it but I know the company that I'm signed with won't allow me. So I decided to take a trip back to my old high school and gather up some kids from the band some kids from drama and just some of the other kids to see if they wanted to create a movie with me and I was shocked on how much people actually wanted to.

Taking a break from the music industry to take time for myself wasn't necessarily the reason on why I decided to take a break in general. I decided to take a break from the entire industry itself to build a better relationship with not only Bill, but with my new baby brother that my stepmom and my father had and to build a better relationship with my stepmom and my step brother and with the band of course. I wanted this year to be different for me I wanted to be a nicer person I wanted to be a better person so I was going to do everything I can to make sure that it happens.

──────────.✶.──────────

It's been 2 months since Bill's
throat  surgery and he's been recovering slowly but he's been making some progress here and there when it comes to eating and having to get around and I'm honestly really proud of him I couldn't be more proud of him. The band has decided to take this break as an opportunity to write songs to make a new album I wanted to help but they suggested for me not to since they wanted it to be a surprise to everyone.

I can understand what they're going with that but at the same time if I'm staying with them to take care of Bill I don't know how long it's going to be a secret I didn't tell them that of course I wasn't trying to be a smart mouth. Bill has been sleeping a lot which means I've been laying in bed most of my days I've been watching a lot of TV recently which is rare for me cause usually I just watch the news but I've been watching more modeling shows.

This made me want to become a model of course it was always my dream to be a singer but I decided to while I'm on this break I should work on being a model I don't think it's that hard to be a model and a singer since I feel like you can do modeling whenever you want. I decided to look into industries during these past couple of days and at first it was kind of hard because the people I'm signed with wouldn't allow me to do anything else such as get a job or do anything that wasn't making music which I thought was a bit controller.

After persuading them and begging for days and days they finally agreed to let me be a model and they decided to do all of the heavy and hard work to try and get me into a model company which I was really appreciative about. Even though the people I'm signed with won't allow me to do anything else on the side they still come in handy and they still work really hard when it comes to me wanting something that I want so when I told him that I was going to make a movie by myself I just had to beg for some cameras and for some costumes.

They gave me everything I needed for my movie with also a $350,000 movie budget which I spent to rent out this school that was all pink on the outside it was a really big school and it was hidden somewhere in Germany and I thought that it was perfect because we wouldn't have to worry about plane tickets we have to to worry about staying in hotels.

Even though Bills recovery is still slow I feel like it's been one of the best moments me and Bill haven't been spending so much time together before his surgery and I'm just glad that we're able to spend much more time together not only that but it seems like things are really looking up for me and the band so I'm really excited to see what happens and where everything takes us.

──────────.✶.──────────