𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 06

I've been on interviews lately because of the stalkers but today was different. Today I'm going on another interview and I have an amazing feeling that this one will be good. I woke up around 12 since I stayed up late trying to write songs. I woke up to my hair stylist gently shaking me, I heard her strong Columbian accent, her accent was absolutely beautiful I don't know why I find accents so handsome or beautiful. When I fully woke up I made myself some pancakes and ate them first while my hair stylist brushed out my hair and put some products in my hair.

She wasn't going to use any heat tools on my head since I said I wanted a half up half down ponytail.  After I finsihed eating and I washed my hands I sat down in the chair. I turned on the news and Tokio Hotel was on the news, they were talking about their huge party they had after their tour show. I realized that Bill and I haven't been talking recently, I started thinking if I was boring? I did live in a bubble all my life and now that I have freedom I don't know what to do with it. I knew that after this interview I was going to go out to a party and let myself go for the first time.

After my hairstylist did my hair I got up from the seat and thanked her. I gave my hair stylist her paycheck and she packed her things and left. When I walked into my closet I had to pick 2 outfits, one for the interview and one for the party. I looked at my hair in the mirror of my vanity and I fell in love, I loved the way I looked. I smiled and went back to my closet to find out what I was going to wear. I found the perfect outfits so I grabbed shoes, jeweler and a purse then I set them gently on my bed and got dressed in the outfit I was going to wear to the interview. When I finsihed putting on my outfit I put the accessories on and stood in front of the mirror.

My grandmother came in and she smiled at me. "Oh honey you look so emo!" She said and I just laughed, she told me to be careful like she always did and gave me a prep talk. We hugged and I went back to looking at my outfit. I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with grey stripes on them so it was a black and grey striped pattern shirt. It showed my chest but not my breasts. I matched it with grey parachute pants that were a bit baggy on me. For the shoes I just did some basic black and white converse, I had an obsession with coverse and vans they are just the cutest! For jeweler I did silver hoop earrings, a silver septum piercing and silver snake bite pricings. I put perfume on and packed my purse putting my phone in it, ipod, headphones, gum, small bottle of perfume, my wallet, and some extra cash that I put in a secret compartment.

──────────.✶.──────────
After being introduced on stage the host set down his papers, I wonder why they always had papers but never read them during interviews. I looked at the camera and the audience and waved with a smile on my face. "Crybaby, why do you call yourself that?" The host asked I turned to him and sat up a bit. "Growing up and still even at my age I've always been overally sensitive. If I thought about a bad memory I'd cry, if I heard someone yelling I'd cry, if I get yelled at I cry, if someone uses their force on me to much I'd cry, as you guys know with me and my stalkers I got in the car and started sobbing. In Jr high I would cry everytime the teacher raised their voice at me or said I did a bad job and all the kids started calling me crybaby so I took it to my advantage and made it my celebrity name."

The audience clapped and I looked at them. "Thanks!" I said and some of them laughed, so did I. "Please tell us some information about your next album." I knew this interview was going to be good and I was right. I put my hands in my lap and squealed a bit exicidently. "Well of course crybaby has dark meaning behind them that not many know, when mother's try to buy the crybaby CD I tell them it's not child appropriate. But my next album will be called k-12 and it will be about crybabys journey at school and for that album I am making it a movie so not only will my fans get a new album they will also get a movie directed by myself!" I said with a smile on my face and the crowd went crazy.

──────────.✶.──────────
After the interview and after I was already at the party i went to the bathroom to see what I looked like, I fell in love with the outfit I had on, it seems like I always loved everything I had on. I wore a white dress. It had 3 layer's so the skirt part was poofy and it had long princess sleeves. It was a V neck and in the middle it had a little bow, I thought it was the cutest dress I owned. I matched it with white high heels and a white purse that has pepper spray, my phone, iPod, headphones, gum and perfume.

I had an amazing time at the party I was myself around people and some fans came and asked for autographs and pictures and I said yes because they asked so nicely. I knew people were taking pictures and videos of me but I didn't care. It was kinda like a meet and greet and a party at the same time and surprisedly I didn't make a fool of myself despite the fact I was drinking the whole night.

I got home around 5 a.m and stayed up till about 8 a.m just cleaning, I was weird when I was drunk. I turned on the news and saw pictures of myself at the party being nice to fans, I was happy and just turned off the TV, after 1 more hour went by I finally fell asleep but of course I showered and changed my clothes before going into my bed and falling asleep, I would have to say that the night before was probably one of the best nights ever.

──────────.✶.──────────