𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 17

"Maybe it's best if we just stay friends, I don't think this is going to work." Those were the words that made me cry for hours and hours and hours. Just 2 days ago Bill ended things after 3 years and it hit me hard, I haven't cried this hard in years. Of course, Bill is also upset I could tell by the way he looks and acts when I see him in TV and in person. A lot of interviewers and paparazzi are still trying to get information on why we broke up, to be honest I don't even know why we broke up I just assumed he got tired of me.

I'm now 18 years old, a legal adult after so many years. Today, I moving into my own house and no longer living with my stepdad , stepmom and stepbrother. The band moved out awhile ago I think a week after the humanoid album came out and now they were waiting for me to leave. I bought a one bedroom two bathroom house, it's small but it's nice and it's adorable even though I am a singer-songwriter and model. You wouldn't believe I also made a movie for both of my albums and they are on the top five movies as of right now.

I feel very proud of myself because the people I'm signed with didn't really help me at all they just gave me a budget which I used on with everything would be taking place meaning that both movies are shot in just one place. I have to find my own actresses my own camera people and all of that and I was surprised when I found a lot of people willing to help me and I'm so thankful for their help because I never really thought I would make it this far with my movies with them.

──────────.✶.──────────
Im so sorry for the short chapter I really didn't have any ideas.