𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 19

Bill and I have been talking recently, we've been trying to have another relationship but this time we were going to keep it a secret from everyone, we didn't know how long it was going to take for the band to find out but we didn't mind if it was just the band that knew about the relationship. It's been 2 months since the whole showdown with the interview and I thought I was going to ruin my career with that but I was completely wrong many celebrities came out with their stories and agreed with what I had to say.

Talking with Bill and building an intimate relationship with him has actually been probably one of the best experiences I've been in for a while. I feel like the first time we got together we were rushing things and that's where our relationship didn't last a long time longer than I wanted it to. We had just known each other for less than a year when we first started dating but now that we've known each other for over 4 years I think that right now it's probably one of the best times especially because now we know everything about each other.

──────────.✶.──────────
It's been about since Bill and I started talking again, I wasn't really feeling good I was sad because sometimes I miss how life used to be it's just one of those days when you think about how far you came in life and you wish that you could go back to the good old days. I've given Bill a spare key to my house so when I heard my door open and shut I knew it was Bill since he was the only person who had a spare key to my house.

When you manage me into my bedroom he opened the door slowly I sat up from my bed and I looked at him. "Is everything alright Bill?" I asked him and he just smiled he was hiding something I could tell by the way he was coming into my room and closing the door he said something down at the end of my bed and walked over to me. He grabbed my hands gently and pulled me up and then he gave me a hug wrapping in his arms around my waist. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and standing on my toes in order to make myself appear taller.

He broke up the head a couple seconds later and went to the edge of my bed to grab something he told me to close my eyes so I did after about 3 minutes of me standing there and covering my eyes with my hands he finally told me to open my eyes. I slowly removed my hands from my eyes and when I saw what he had I was in shock, it was shocking but it was the most adorable thing in the world .

Bill sasy on one knee with the ring in his he had brought in a basket basket filled with my favorite things and with stuffed animals. The Ring wasn't engagement ring but it was a promise ring I felt tears forming in my eyes but they weren't tears of sadness they were tears of happiness and I let them flow freely out of my eyes. I placed my left hand closer to him and he placed the ring on.

"I promise no matter how many ups and downs we have that I will never leave your side I'm so glad that I have met you and I'm sorry for ending things I just needed time to focus on myself but then after some time I realizing I realize that you are the only girl for me and you are the only girl I would ever want to be with for as long as I live. I promise to protect you, love you, care for you, and be here for you throughout your worst and throughout your best." He said as he plays the ring on my left hand ring finger. After he did I jumped into his arms and he fell back on the floor but I put my hands on the back of his head so his head didn't hit the ground hard.

"I love him so much."
"I love her so much."