𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 10

I've been getting a lot better, I no longer look like Im addicted to meth and cocaine. I look like my normal self and I've been getting stronger. I've been working on how to deal with hate, I've actually been having help from other celebrities since the police station sent out my story to the public. Everything was starting to get better and I was getting happier. My father took a break from his job when he found out what I had been going through and he took his time to take care of me, I was really glad to have him.

This afternoon I was in the living room, I had been cleaning the house all day with my dad. We were in the living room watching TV when all the sudden the news popped up with urgent news. My father turned it up, maybe it was a natural disaster coming our way and we needed to evacuate. I saw a picture of me and the band on the TV and I immediately knew something bad was going to happen.

The TV switched to the band talking about something, my father and I listened closely. "Tom, how do you feel about Genesis becoming a drug addict?" The lady asked him I stood up and my eyes widened. "What?!" I shouted, my father pulled me back down gently by my wrist and he held me closely. "I didn't expect it, but definitely won't be friends with her, I feel like ever since we did become friends with her and  ever since we met her, we've been in so much things lately." Tom said, I then got a text message from Gustav saying that I couldn't be friends with the band anymore.

I was flabbergasted, the lies and rumors were splitting up another friendship once again. It's such a shame because if I were friends with older celebrities which I am they wouldn't do this and they don't because they know that we're both matured. I sighed and placed my head in my hands, and my father rubbed my back. I had cared for each and every one of them and Bill and I were getting closer, it's like we were having something going on.

It's a shame that they're letting the lies and rumors break us up once again, at this point I had no faith in my music career, I was just planning on releasing this new album and my movie then just taking a break from music in general. This is the most unnoticed thing about being a celebrity, how come no one talks about the struggle of being a celebrity. My father went to shower and I went to bed because I was exhausted. I began to think about just being my best self, I couldn't live my life in fear I had to show everyone that the comments they made didn't bother me so much even though they did I couldn't let them get to me.

That's why they keep doing it, it's because they know I'm an easy target. I went to bed happy, I felt like I was getting a new start. I went to bed that night just dreaming and thinking about what I could do to make myself a better person, despite everything that had been happening lately I was actually excited and happy, I knew everything happened for a reason, then I began think if this was God guiding me through the dark, I'd have to look into him now, I have a feeling that all these good things happening in my life are God's work.

──────────.✶.──────────
Sorry for the short chapter.