𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 05

These past couple of days have been weird to me lately. I've been getting phone calls from these random numbers and everytime I pick up it's the same person everytime. They don't say anything to me, they just breathe heavily into the phone. I went out Tuesday night just to get out the house, this car was following mine and I was scared, I didn't know what to do. When I got a glance of the person in the car they were wearing this creepy clown mask, I thought nothing of it for now and just forgot about the situation, or at least tried to.

It's Friday night, I'm at the gas station to get some snacks, ice cream, and gas for my car of course even though I wasn't the one driving. I hear a scream coming from outside, its a group of men, well it looked like men surrounding my car, they all had the same scary creepy mask on as the man who was following me home Tuesday night. I walked out the gas station leaving all my stuff in there and walked over to my car. "There she is." One of them said, I was confused and tried to get back into my car. The person who spoke had a horrible voice crack at the end letting me know it was a group of teenage boys.

As I was trying to get back into my car to see if everything was okay one of the boys grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back, the person who was driving me started recording, thank God he did because my career would've been ruined if he didn't. "Please let go of me." I asked one of them nicely, they all came up to me really close, I've never felt nore uncomfortable in my life. "If you don't let go of me and get away from me then I'll have to use force, so please." I said a bit loudly hoping someone was around that could help me.

The teenage boys just laughed and started pulling out taken photographs of me in my apartment and even of my grandmother. "Sign us for these will you?" One of them said,this is what stalkers were like? I refused, I got out of the teenager's grip and backhanded him. "I won't sigh shit for you! You creeps!" I yelled, I started to get into my car. "What type of celebrity are you?" One of the teenage boys yelled, I looked at him, tears rolling from my face. "Im not shit! Im not anything!" I cried before getting into my car, the driver put his phone down, I sat in the backseat shaking from everything that had happened.

When I got back to my grandmother's apartment I locked the front door and back door, all the windows and I closed all the windows. I tried to calm myself down, I wanted to call Bill but I felt like I was being annoying so I just went to my bedroom and laid down. I got comfortable and soon drifted off to sleep, little did I know that my driver uploaded the whole video to the public.

──────────.✶.──────────
When I woke up I heard my grandmother call my name, I rushed to the living room, I thought she had fallen. When I got there she was crying, why was she crying? I was curious. "Are you okay Yaya?" I asked, I called her yaya ever since I was a kid. She hugged me rubbing my back, I hugged her back, I never took these hugs for granted. I looked at the TV and saw the news, it was what had happened the night before. "Im okay Yaya, we're okay alright? If things get worse we'll move okay? Im not leaving you here." I said in a reassuring voice.

I rubbed her back, I was no longer going to answer any unknown callers, after she had calmed down, she continued watching the news and I went back to my room, it was very early so I wanted to get some more rest. When I got comfortable in my bed and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep I heard my phone go off, when I grabbed it and checked to see who was calling I noticed it was a unsaved number, I scoffed and tried to fall asleep, I took a peep of my curtain through the crack and saw the same teenage boy from the night before.

I jumped out my bed and grabbed my phone, I walked out my bedroom. Did they call me everytime they were at my house? I ran to where my grandmother was. "Listen, pack all your clothes, medication, pack everything that isn't future, we need to leave right now one of them were outside my window." I told her, she nodded and started doing what I asked her to do, I did the same but made sure that it was pitch black in my room. I called my security and asked for extra security.

──────────.✶.──────────
Some hours went past and my grandmother and I had just moved into our new house, I made sure it was already furnished. I knew I had to change my phone number and get a new phone. I went ahead and asked my bodyguard to do that, he agreed and did as I said, I was so thankful to have him as my bodyguard. When he came back he had 2 newest phones. I paid him and gave him a tip then I set up both the phone's. I handed one to my grandmother with a new phone number and told her to get her contacts from her old phone phone, and I got my contacts from my old phone.

I wanted to call Bill and tell him everything but soon Bill called my new phone number so I picked up. "Hey.." I said softly, I was a bit scared the stalker would have a hold of him. "Genesis, oh my gosh are you okay? We saw you this morning on the news and we felt absolutely horrible you don't ever deserve to go through that, is everything okay, do you need stuff from us?" Bill asked with panic and concern his voice. I smiled a bit and chucked softly. "No I'm okay, everything is settled." I said. We ended up talking for hours, despite everything that had happened talking to Bill was just what I needed.

──────────.✶.──────────