𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 18

I've had enough of the press and the media. They've been all over me about me and Bill's relationship, they accuse me of doing stuff I don't do and it's honestly so annoying. It's been two months since we broken up and they will still bring it up to get anything, any reaction and any response from Bill or I. I never thought being a celebrity would be more annoying and stressful than anything else in this world. I thought being a celebrity was going to be fun I could go to parties have a lot of friends and I thought it would be a great time I know that there was hate but I didn't know it would be this much hate.

I'm still great friends with everyone in the band and I've made some friends outside of the band finally. When I shot my movies Crybaby's best friends are now my actual best friends in real life outside of the movie and outside of the film and I'm so glad about it because I had trouble making friends with people outside of the bandso going back to my old high school and reconnecting with the people after the becoming a  celebrity was better than what I expected it to be.

I seriously thought about going back to high school and finishing but I would be 18 in sophomore which is honestly really embarrassing because I'm a high school dropout. Dropping out of high school was probably the worst and best thing I've ever done but I wish I didn't drop out because now it would be embarrassing if I went back at the 18 year old and 10th grade.

──────────.✶.──────────
I woke up a little bit late today around 11:30 a.m. recently I've been waking up a lot early around 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. but for some reason I forced myself to sleep in because I was so excited to go on another interview today. I had a really good feeling about this one I think this one's going to be really good well let's see hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I got up and I took a shower I shaved, washed my hair, washed my body three times, exfoliated my body, and my face. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to my bedroom closing the door behind me. After drying my body off I wrap the towel around my head and walked in my closet so I can find something to wear today. It feels like no matter how many times I go shopping I never have the perfect outfit to wear.

It took me about 10 minutes to find a cute outfit and I was looking through everything more than once. Finally when I found the perfect outfit I matched the shoes the jewelry and the purse and set it all on my bed and then I took the towel from my head and placed it down in the dirty laundry basket. I did my hair in my makeup (it could be any hair and makeup of your decision.) And then I put on my outfit, put on my jewelry, put on my shoes, and packed my purse with everything that I usually pack.
(I found no good outfits so you will have to just imagine an outfit.)

──────────.✶.──────────
I completely lied, this interview was one of the worst and most uncomfortable interviews I've ever been a part of. The host was extremely close to me and extremely touchy with me he touched my knees and my arms and my thighs every chance that he got it was pretty obvious that I was uncomfortable and I looked around to see if anyone would do anything but apparently nobody did which hinted to me that I wasn't the only victim when it came to him and I assumed that this talk show was only girls which I was right.

He asked me questions about my movie he asked me questions about if I was dropping any more new singles or albums and every time you did he would always find an excuse to touch me, he said he had ADHD which I can understand but it still didn't give him the right to touch me and sometimes I was really close to punching the hell out of him. The questions were okay it was good but the way the host was acting in general was just horrible and very uncomforting. "So Genesis, what's your relationship status, and what is your type? Are you into older man?" The host asked me he whispered the last question into my ear and I moved away immediately.

I've been understanding you that all of these questions came from him and I do have to admit some of the questions were good and rare but this last few questions were just not it. I said I've been placed my hands on my lap trying to protect my lap from him touching me he moves closer to me and I just laughed awkwardly trying to look around and see if anyone was willing to help me just let me know that I needed more security guards and I needed them to come with me at all times.

"Listen, I know what you're trying to do here and what you are doing is not funny and it's not cute. Having a host show that's actually famous and popular should be an honor it should be taken care of with the utmost respect a lot of people out there don't have a famous and big talk show like you do and you're over here abusing the power you have to try and get with girls who had just turned 18, this is absolutely disgusting." I lashed out at him and he seemed offended but I didn't care.

"Whatever my relationship life is will be kept private from now on, I'm sick and tired of not only you but for the media and the press trying to start things and trying to start drama between celebrities everything you guys do to try and have things bad happen between other people is not funny it's not cute and to the press and media out there I'm talking to you too. You guys are not funny you guys are not smart you guys are not cute at anything that you guys do you guys cannot just do these to minors and to older people it's disrespectful don't be mad because you have no life outside the press and outside the media don't be mad cause you are not known anywhere else like other celebrities are don't be mad that we're making tons more money than you the fact that we come up to you and answer your question in the microphone pays your rent every single time."

I lashed out again this time I was looking at the camera I got up and I walked off stage I knew I wasn't supposed to do this but I didn't care I couldn't be there anymore and I just exposed the press media and the host I hope someone puts a end into all of this.

──────────.✶.──────────