𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 11

Ever since that night about 2 weeks ago I've been better then ever. I've been leaving my house more, going to more events, being on interviews, going to meet and greets, going to party's, and making tons of friends. When I did a meet and greet for the first time I wasn't expecting such a huge crowd, I thought my entire fan base was down but not one person out of the hundred's there asked me about Tokio Hotel, they just complimented me, and told me how much they loved me, it made my heart melt. Hearing people say that they love me was the main reason why I was still in this industry.

None of the hosts have asked me about Tokio Hotel and barley any of them have asked me about my addictions that I've overcame, only 2 did and I was really surprised. The press has still been bad, they still do what they do but hey I honestly don't care, they can live their miserable lives stalking celebrity's that will never like them and I can continue living my life shinning and talking to people that actually love me. I don't care what the media says about me anymore.

I use to let people walk all over me and tell me what I could or couldn't do, they use to control me and I'd use to let it slide because I didn't want them to leave my life but now, I know who the real people are and who the fake people are. If they wanna leave my life I just let them go which is what I did with Tokio Hotel, I let them all go but Bill was the only one I stayed in touch with. Recently, Bill and I have been texting each other and calling each other but we never meet up because we all know how that goes.

──────────.✶.──────────
I woke up this morning to  unfamiliar voice's in my house. I get up and take a shower since it's the first thing I do in the morning now. I turn on the shower and let the water run, in the meantime I brush my teeth, scrape my tongue, I wash my face then I hop into the shower. I wash my body three times, wash my hair since it's that time of the week that I wash my hair, shave, wash my face again, brush my teeth again and brush my hair in the shower after it's been shampooed and conditioned. Then I get out.

I made my way back into my bedroom and looked through my closet for something to wear, I kept hearing those unfamiliar voice's and my dad's voice. When I find the perfect outfit I set it on my bed and sit down at my vanity. I do my makeup, brush out my hair, put heat protection in my hair and then straighten my hair. When I finish all of that I put deodorant on and lotion on myself then I put my outfit on, I look at myself in the mirror and smile, it's perfect.

I wore a basic outfit, I put on a grey tank top and grey parachute pants, I didn't put on any jewelery because as of right now I don't have any plans, and that's why I didn't put on any shoes or picked out a purse. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then I walked out my bedroom and into the living room to see who was here and to say good morning to my father and have some breakfast since I was absolutely starving.

When I walk out and lift my head up I stop in my tracks. The band was at my house with bags in their hand, I looked at my dad who had this white blond lady next to him and another unfamiliar boy that was around me and the bands age. I looked at all of them and the band had their eyes on me, I caught them looking and they continued to glare at me, I gave them a confused glare and made my way past them.

I made myself some breakfast, I made some toast and chocolate milk. I made my way to the dinning room and began to ate my food, my father looked at me and he laughed. "Oh and sweetheart this is my daughter Genesis. Genesis this is your new stepmother and stepbrother." My father said. My stepmother just glared at me and gave me a sarcastic smile, the stepbrother didn't even look at me I just glared at them and continued eating my breakfast.

„Hässliche Arschschlampe.“ (ugly ass bitch.) I said in German the band laughed and my father looked at me. I smiled at him and drank my chocolate milk and washed my dishes putting them back where they belong, I was confused on why the band was here so I decided to ask. "Papa, why are they here?" I asked looking at the band as I walked by. "Oh, so I got a new job and they offered me a 2 story 8 bedroom 7 bathroom house with a big pool and a garden outside. It's a upgrade from this uhm house." He said with a laugh at the end, my smile faded.

I bought him this house, I spent my first paycheck so he could get off the streets. I just stood there, I didn't want to move, I didn't want to pack everything snd unpack everything. So that's why they had their bags with them. I nodded and the lady gave me look, I glared at her and crossed my arms. "She's giving me an attitude!" My new stepmother complained, I looked at her son and he seemed fed up with his mother, my dad looked at the woman like she was crazy and I just laughed going into my room to unfortunately pack.

──────────.✶.──────────