𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 21.

This was it. The end of my sad times, the end of my stress, the key to my happiness. All of the bad times were officially over...

Its been a interesting 4 years. I am now 23, married to 24 year old Bill Kaulitz. WHAT?! That's so crazy to think about! Bill and I have gotten married at a young age and started a family at a young age as well. Bill and I got married December 14, 2011 and it was definitely the best moment of my life, my favorite day. I'm no longer a model or a singer-songwriter like my dream was, after Bill and I got engaged in 2010 I quit everything because i wanted to to build a better relationship with Bill.

Bill and I have 2 kids together, we wanted them to have the best life so yes they attend public places, we want them to live the best life. Tokio Hotel is still a major band to this day in Europe and on the east coast of the world, I have to admit sometimes I miss being famous but at the same time I love the life I live now and I'm just glad I'm able to give my husband and my kids the world.

──────────.✶.──────────
That's a wrap to 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ;Bill Kaulitz, and also a wrap to my last ever story that I'll be writing. I hope you enjoyed it, this was definitely my favorite book to write. The reason this is my last and final book is because I'm not longer crushing on any of the band members anymore so I have nothing to write about. Don't get me wrong I'm still a fan, I still listen to their music but just not crushing on them.

I love you all remember to love and respect yourself have an amazing life! Yeah wow that's it and yeah I love and appreciate you all, definitely these three story's will forever hold a special place in my heart.