𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 16

It is now the year 2009, Bill and I are still together after 3 years but I can feel him slowly drifting away from me at first I didn't want to say anything but soon I knew it was time to come clean. The band has just released their humanoid album and it's been a hit I listen to it for the first time and it was honestly a really good album I could tell that they spent the year doing good work and I'm glad that they were really happy and excited about performing the album on tour.

Ever since the return of the band they've been all over TV on interviews on a game shows and mainly those two but they've been on TV a couple more times like on the news and just stuff like that. I decided still to take a break from music but I did end up getting signed to a modeling company so I started a modeling career and I felt like I was more famous in the modeling industry than I was in the music industry. Within the first month of me being in the modeling industry I already had thousands of fans and I started to get in hired to be the host of some award shows and some other shows in general.

I started making a lot more money than I was when I was a singer-songwriter I had to chat with the people I was signed with and I wondered if it was better if I was a model then if I was a singer-songwriter they told me that it was better if I was just both because I was making money and it's better to make more money and I had to agree with them. I always wanted to be able to buy nice things for not only myself but for other people so it was better to make more money than to be making less money.

──────────.✶.──────────

Today the band was home finally for the first time and what felt like forever they finally had a moment to themselves I took this opportunity to have a serious conversation with Bill I pulled him aside to his bedroom and I shut the door I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me. I put my hands in my lap and I just sighed I didn't know if the words I was about to say the word that we're about to leave my mouth would cause a break in our relationship or if it would build a better way for the both of us over relationship where we're both happy.

"Bill, we've been together for 3 years and it has been definitely one of the best years of my life but I have to talk to you about something serious." I said looking at him it looked like he rolled his eyes like he was annoyed when I wanted to talk about how I felt. I took a deep breath and tried not to cause myself to overthink before continuing my statement. "What are you referring to, Genesis." he asked me with a serious tone in his voice.

"It seems like during our third year of being in this relationship you've been distant with me I know you guys just released your new album and you've been busy but you used to make time for me and you used to try to get me to come to things it just seems like now you don't care about me anymore and I don't want you to feel like you're forced to be in a relationship if you want to be single that's perfectly fine and you don't have to feel bad about breaking things off with me."

I tried to sound as positive as I can I didn't want my words to come out in a negative way I wanted everything to go perfect he seemed a little bit offended with my statement like I was some crazy person he seem like he was starting to get aggravated with me he was getting tired of me I thought he just got up and made his way to the door he put his hand on the door handle and looked back at me with a series expression on his face.

"If you don't want to be in a relationship with me just say that but don't make up all these lies and excuses it's saying that it's my fault when it's obviously your fault. I think it's best if you just go home for now you have people waiting for you at home who want to see you more than we do." He said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I sat there and felt dumb I started to regret getting together with Bill in the first place even though it's been the best 3 years of my life it just seems like everything was always my fault.
──────────.✶.──────────
I did as you said and I went home I decided to take this time to take my family out for a nice dinner and I was really surprised when they agreed. Sometimes I missed my family back at my mom's house I missed my step dad my brother but not my mom I wanted to find a way to move my brother and my stepdad closer to me but I wondered if my mom and stepped at but even together anymore I was going to invest time with them later I made a promise to myself about that.

I decided to try and forget about the argument and situation that I had with Bill I just wanted the best for myself and I wanted myself to be happy so I did what my heart was telling me and though I had this gut feeling that things would soon come to end with me and Bill.

──────────.✶.──────────