𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 ; 01.

I just landed in Austria, I can't lie it's a beautiful place. Fans and crowds surrounded me as I walked out the airport thank goodness for my body guard, they would've pushed me to the ground if I was alone. I wrapped my arm around my security guards arm carrying my bags and luggage with my other hand and arm of course my bodyguard helped me. He put my bags in the back of the taxi while I got into the taxi, he sat up front. I waved to the fans and paparazzi as I drove away. This fame stuff was quite new to me so I didn't know what to do besides smile, wave and just be nice in general. After 10 minutes I reached my hotel room, surprisingly there were no  paparazzi or fans, it was nice to have a small break.

I got into my hotel room, my hairdresser and make-up artist were already in there all set up waiting for me. I placed my bags to the side and changed into a robe since I had wore a light blue dress during the flight. When I was all changed I sat down and turned on the TV, I flipped threw the channels and soon I put on the news. The news were going crazy, they kept talking about the award ceremony that I was attending, it was all so exciting but also scary at the same time. Getting ready is always so hard for me, I can't move my upper body at all. I was getting my hair straightened for tonight and for makeup I wasn't going to do to much since it was a simple elegant night, I didn't have anyone to impress.

An hour went past and they finally finished, I was so happy that I could move my whole body around. I spent the whole hour not moving and just staring at the TV screen hearing about all the celebrity's that would be attending. I got up and walked over to my walk in closet and my outfit was there, I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't have to pick my own outfit. Some of the workers for the award ceremony helped me put on my outfit, they put on my jewelery, shoes, they even packed my purse for me and put it on. They lead me to the biggest mirror and when I looked inside I immediately fell in love.

 They lead me to the biggest mirror and when I looked inside I immediately fell in love

(This is the outfit you wore. I'll try my hardest to keep adding the photo Incase it gets deleted.)

──────────.✶.──────────
When I got there it was absolutely jaw dropping, seeing all the celebrity's in their best fashion was a dream come to me. I was standing on the red carpet the camera people were taking photos of me, I heard the conversations of the others around me, they were complimenting my outfit, talking about how I became successful after a month of being in the industry. After I walked off the red carpet I came across a lovely man asking questions.  "Who are you?" The man asked with a smile on his face, he had the cutest Canadian accent ever. "I am Genesis Mejia aka crybaby!" I said with a smile on my face. He still had a smile on his face and he didn't waste any time moving on to his next question.

"How does it feel to be the youngest person here! The youngest person to ever be invited and attend the Golden Penguin ceremony in all of histroy?" He asked with enthusiasm in his voice. "It feels amazing, I never knew I'd be standing here today but I glad I am!" I replied back also with enthusiasm in my voice, he clapped and stopped smiling for a bit. "Well enjoy your night, you look amazing." He said, I mouthed the words 'Thank You' with a nervous smile on my face as I walked away.

I got inside the building, it was crowded I was afraid people were going to step on my dress and rip holes in it. I was looking down, making sure that nobody stepped on my outfit, I took a couple of steps and I bumped into someone by accident. I looked up and saw these group of boys around my age, I looked at the one I assumed I bumped into and I placed my hand gently on his arm."I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going! Are you okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice. When I saw their face I realized I had just bumped into the one and only Bill Kaulitz.

My mouth dropped, I felt so bad for bumping into him, he was much taller in real life, I'd be lying to myself if I said he wasn't my celebrity crush. I felt like a little girl falling in love with a boy at the playground, I snapped out of my day dreaming when he laughed a bit. "No it's okay I'm not hurt, but are you okay?" He asked me I felt like I cound scream and run around like a toddler, I put a smile on my face, a smile of relief and nodded. "I am okay, I'm glad your not hurt though."

Before I could walk away one of the band members began to talk to me. "Hey, aren't you that one girl that everyone's been talking about? The youngest person to ever attend a Golden Penguin ceremony? Crybaby, was it?" It was Gustav who had asked that question, he was very good with his manners and his speech. I nodded my head and set my hands in front of me. "Yep that's me!"

Just like that me and the band started talking and getting along. It felt good to have someone to talk to, I would've been embarrassed if I were just standing here all by myself. After about a half an hour it was time for everyone to be seated meaning they were about to hand out the award's. My seats were right next to the bands which I was surprised about, we were nominated for similar awards. I was nominated for 'International New Comer.' award and if I won this award I would've felt very proud of myself.

Some time went on, I was in the back so it took awhile for the host to introduce my category. The band had just won their 7th award and I was beyond happy for them, I'd been a fan of them for a year now so I was really happy for them when they kept winning all these awards. Then it came for my category, I felt sick to my stomach and Bill set his hand on top of mine, rubbing my hand as a way to reassure me. "Everything's alright, even if you don't win be proud you made it here." Bill whispered in my ear, I smiled and nodded.

He was right, I had to feel proud of myself either way. I watched as the host opened the card, a shock expression appeared on his face but soon a smile came onto his face. "And the best international new comers award goes to.. crybaby!" I felt my heart drop when they said my name. I stood up and so did Bill, he hugged me and I hugged him back. I walked up onto the stage and held my award, I shook the hosts hand and he handed me the microphone. "This is only the begging for crybaby. Oh I only have 10 seconds, nope 9 oh wow that's intimidating. Thank you to my grandma, grandpa, older brother Leo, my father and my stepfather also thank you to my 8th grade math teacher I love you all so much thank you!" I spoke as fast as I could but made sure it was understandable.

──────────.✶.──────────