𝟎𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Semira walked to her best friends car and got in.

"Hey best." Semira said smiling at her bestfriend.

"Hey boo. You look good." Treasure said backing out of semira's driveway.

"Thank you . you look good too." Semira said.

Treasure was wearing a green varsity jacket with a black shirt and some leather pants and some high top platform converse.

"So who's hosting the party we going to?" Semira asked.

Semira wanted to know everything about this party because she didn't even see anything on instagram about it so she was kinda skeptical about going.

"One of the biggest hood niggas out here , Kentrell." Treasure said.

"Oh okay , what's his instagram?" Semira asked.

Semira was doing everything in her power to make sure she didn't bump into the boy from the corner store so to be on the safe side she wanted to see how he looked.

"Nba_youngboy." Treasure said speeding thru a red light.

Semira shook her head knowing that this is a regular. Treasure doesn't follow any of the laws and that's why her ass is always in court.

Semira pulled her phone out and looked up Kentrells username and her heart dropped seeing that it was indeed the boy from the corner store.

"Umm treasure i don't think we should go to this party." Semira said trying not to show that she was scared as hell.

"Girl hell naw , all the finest hood niggas going to this party and who knows maybe you can find you a lil hood nigga." Treasure said smiling.

"I'm not in the mood anymore , i think we should just go to the movies or something." Semira said.

"Here's an edible. This will definitely get you in the mood because you know how you is when you high." Treasure said handing semira a fruity pebbles edible.

Semira took the edible and ate half of it hoping that it could calm her down enough for her to enjoy herself when she's at the party but at the same time she doesn't want to be so high that she can't walk and run if kentrell ends up trying to kill her.

When they got to the party.

"Damn it's packed." Treasure said looking for a parking spot.

"Foreal." Semira said with her eyes closed and her head leaned against the window.

Semira was super relaxed and ready to get turned the hell up. She completely forgot about this being kentrells party and it was a chance of her seeing him and getting killed or worst.