𝟎𝟕

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"Girl kentrell is going to kill you." Treasure said a little above a whisper.

"He not gone kill me because he isn't going to find out." Semira said shrugging.

The two girls were talking about Semira getting vons number and treasure seemed pretty scared for semira but on the other hand semira didn't seem to care.

"Didnt he put that thing on yo phone that he can see who you text and allat shit?" Treasure asked.

Treasure was very concerned for her bestfriend because she didn't know what kentrell was capable of and she didn't want to see her bestfriend get hurt.

"He tried but i took that shit off– Treasure stop worrying, he isn't going to find out." Semira said laughing.

"Find out what?" Kentrell asked coming around the corner.

"Shit." Treasure said in a hushed tone.

"Nothing. We having a private conversation Kentrell." Semira said rolling her eyes.

"Semira lemme find out bruh." Kentrell said mugging her then walked to the kitchen.

Semira shrugged and then her phone dinged making her pick the phone up.

"Girl he wanted to fucking link

"Girl he wanted to fucking link." Semira whispered so kentrell couldn't hear.

"Bitch you better stop dealing wit his ass before kentrell find out and kill you." Treasure whispered.

"Calm down he's not going to know." Semira said then she hurried and deleted the messages.

Even though she took the control he had on her phone off , she didn't want to take any risk.

"Yerrrr." Kyzier said walking in the house.

Treasure eyes immediately lit up and she got up and gave him a hug.