𝟐𝟏

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

Von woke up not feeling anybody in bed with him. He smacked his lips and then walked to the bathroom.

He used the bathroom then did his morning hygiene. He then walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

Von seen kentrell sitting on the couch zoned out then he proceeded to go to the kitchen.

Von heard kentrell get up from the couch and walk behind him but he chose to ignore his presence.

"Yo we need ta talk." Kentrell said.

Von ignored him and went in the pantry so he can get his oatmeal.

Kentrell smacked his lips and walked in the pantry.

"Mane you fucking heard me , stop with yo fucking attitude." Kentrell gritted grabbing onto Von's arm.

"Fuck off me nigga , you wasn't tryna talk when mimi was here so don't try to talk now folks."  Von said while snatching his arm out of kentrell grip.

Kentrell huffed feeling his high get blown. "Because nigga it wasn't something i wanted her to fucking know."

Von furrowed her eyebrows and jerked his head back. "Folks are u cheating on her?"

"Fuck no nigga- what the fuck."Kentrell said with a mug plastered on his face.

Von walked out of the pantry and went infront of the counter making kentrell follow him.

"On foenem grave you better get to talking before i fold your ass." Von said blandly while putting his oatmeal in the bowl.

"You ain't doing a fuck ass thing nigga but thats beside the point, the real reason i been acting the way i have been is that-" Kentrell cut his self off then took a deep breath.

"Get that shit out folks , a nigga ain't got all day." Von said while putting water in his oatmeal then put it in the microwave.

"Maneee- i started gaining feelings for you dude." Kentrell said quickly.

Von frozed in place and processed what he just heard from kentrell.

It all started to add up , when they all had sex von would notice kentrell would eye him and touch on him.

"Why you ain say shit sooner?" Von asked finally turning around to face kentrell.