𝟏𝟖

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Nigga you getting the shells in the bow- move dayvon." Kentrell said pushing von out the way.

"Bitch i told you the only thing i could make was oatmeal , you got a nigga in here cooking eggs and shit." Von frowned.

"Fuck up mane , go wake Nani up." Kentrell waved von off.

Von nodded and walked upstairs.

Von grinned seeing Semira wrapped up in the cover with her sleep with her mouth open and her bonnett hanging off her head.

Von still looked at semira like she was the most beautiful women in the world even when she looked a damn mess.

"Come on Nani , wake up ma." Von mumbled while kissing all over semira's face.

Semira's eyes slowly opened with a frown plastered on her face.

"Why do i have to get up?" Semira asked.

"You got shit to do today mama , come on." Von said removing the cover from semira body and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom.

"Von my legs are perfectly fine ,i can walk." Semira said smiling.

Semira loved how Von and Kentrell spoiled her.

"Shut that shit up Mimi." Von said calling her by the nickname he recently made for her.

Von sat semira on the toilet and pecked her lips.

"Lemme wipe you after you pee ma." Von smirked.

"Dayvon no. Get your ass on." Semira laughed.

"Youn let a nigga do nothing , do you even love me?" Von said tilting his head.

"You're so dramatic." Semira shook her head then wiped and got up then flushed.

Semira did her morning routine then both her and von walked downstairs.

"Wassup baybeh." Kentrell smiled opening his arms.

Semira walked in his arm and tilted her head back and Kentrell leaned down and pecked her lips.

"It smells so good in here." Semira said smiling.

"On go- Von get yo fat ass out the pot nigga." Kentrell laughed.

Semira laughed seeing von with some bacon in his mouth with his eyes wide.

"Look atchu , got yo ass caught." Semira laughed.

"We booked you a hair appointment with Jonathan Wright then treasure and india gone come over and help you get ready later." Kentrell said unwrapping his arms from around semira and started making their plates.