𝟏𝟗

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Dayvon if you don't stop moving your big ass head." Semira huffed grabbing the silver clip to keep the root of the loc twisted.

"This shit hurt gang , i feel like you tryna hurt me on purpose." Von frowned feeling his head throb in pain.

"I would never hurt my husband but foreal stop moving your head bae , kentrell wasn't even doing allis." Semira said laughing.

Semira was doing both kentrell and von's hair since it needed to be done badly and the whole group was going to the carnival later.

"Nigga bout tenderheaded as a motherfucker , aye mama pop his ass wit that comb." Kentrell chuckled.

"I wish like hell her ass would , on king david we gone be in this bitch fighting." Von laughed then hissed in pain feeling semira roll his loc in between her palm.

"You said in this bitch fucking? Ouuu i like the sound of that." Semira smirked.

"Horny ass guh." Kentrell laughed.

"Okay vonny boo your done." Semira smiled removing the clips from his head and then bent down to kiss his cheek.

"Stop calling me that shit mimi." Von said frowning.

Semira laughed knowing von hated that name. She thought the name was cute but von on the other hand hated it , he said it sounded dumb.

"Let us hit before they get he-" Kentrell was interupted by Muwop busting in the house.

"Y'ALL FAVORITE JIGGABOO IS HERE." Muwop said with a goofy smirk plastered on his face.

"Go home." Von mugged him.

"Why the fuck aren't yall dressed yet , we posed to be on the road right now." Durk said shaking his head with india trailing behind him.

"Nigga we is black we aint gone be on time." Kentrell said.

"And where is treasure and kyzier at?" Semira asked.

"They was behind us but they probably stopped somewhere." India said shrugging.

"It's hot in here all these black folks." Muwop said.

"Nigga you the blackest in this bitch you needa stay yo ass in the house." Kentrell joked.

"On O , nigga looked burnt as hell." Von said.

"Look at yo dick riding ass agreeing wit yo boyfriend." Muwop said laughing.

Von punched muwop in the chest knocking the wind out of him making him fall back on the couch.

"Damnnn." Durk said laughing.