𝟑𝟎

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐍𝐘

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐍𝐘

"Kentrell i know you're nervous but you need to eat this breakfast , you need every nutrient you can get right about now." Semira sighed scooting the bowl of yogurt with granola on top towards kentrell for the what seemed like the tenth time in the last five minutes.

"Nani i'm not hungry guh, i'm tryna see this nigga moves mane." Kentrell said grabbing the remote and slowing down the video and also rewinding it.

"And you can do that while eating , eat now kentrell." Semira said frowning.

Today was the day of Kentrell's first match and to say he was nervous and overthinking every thing was an understatement.

Kentrell smacked his lips and picked up his spoon scooping some yogurt in his mouth.

"Better?" Kentrell asked sarcastically smiling at semira while putting his thumbs up.

"No it's not better , you need to eat all that fucking food kentrell and hurry up because Von is on the way for y'all to work out a little bit." Semira said catching an attitude and getting out her seat.

Kentrell frowned and grabbed semira by her waist pulling her onto his lap. "I'm sorry nani i'm just overthinking bout this fight , ian mean to take it out on you though baby."

"It's fine kentrell i just want you to eat your breakfast." Semira said picking up the spoon and feeding him some.

"You feeding me like i'm yo child ma." Kentrell smirked rubbing semira's belly.

"Boy ion know why you rubbing on my belly? ain't nothing in thereee." Semira said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Where the fuck our baby at nani? me and von been nutting in you back to back ma." Kentrell asked.

Semira smiled innocently and shrugged.

The door to the hotel opened and von walked in.

"You ready pa? we going to the gym." Von said picking up semira out of Kentrell's lap.

"Yeah let me go use the bathroom." Kentrell said walking to the bathroom.

"You getting a lil heavy mama, whatchu been eating." Von asked sitting on the bed , semira now straddling him.

"Y'all been feeding me wellllll." Semira said sticking her tongue out but laughed once von leaned in and sucked on her tongue.

"Why are you so nasty dude." Semira laughed wiping the sides of von's mouth with her thumb.

"You made me this way , i never did any of the shit i did with you to anybody else." Von shrugged.

"Yo stomach hard bae , you need ta take a shit?" Von asked pushing down on semira's stomach a little.