𝟐𝟓

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Kentrell stop complaining and let's go." Semira said sternly crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's 6 in the fucking morning and they talm bout i need to go to the gym. Out they rabbit ass mind." Kentrell mumbled under his breath while tying his shoes.

Von chuckled and shook his head while putting on his chains. He knew Kentrell wasn't the type to get up to early in the morning.

"At least yo training ends at 5 pa , you gone have the rest of the day to chill with us." Von said smirking while staring at Kentrell through the mirror.

"Fuck up talking to me." Kentrell grumbled grabbing his phone and airpods off the nightstand then walked out the room.

"Don't even go after him von , he's just tired." Semira said stopping von as he was about to go after Kentrell.

"Folks needa watch his mouth ian the one." Von frowned.

Von hated being talked to any type of way, he didn't even say anything wrong for Kentrell to snap on him.

"It's okay baby, come on let's go before we're late." Semira said grabbing Von's hand and walking out the room.

They walked downstairs and laughed seeing Kentrell dozed off on the couch with his hands in his sweatpants.

Von let go of Semira hand and walked over to the couch lightly shaking Kentrell.

"I know you tired pa but you gotta go." Von said kissing Kentrell's cheek.

Kentrell opened his eyes and frowned.

"Come on baby." Semira said pulling him off the couch and headed out the door while von made sure to grab the keys and the bag Kentrell lunch was in.

Von locked the house up then got unlocked the car door and got in the drivers seat.

"What y'all want for breakfast?" Von asked.

"Kentrell can't eat anything to greasy. Kentrell do you want a breakfast sandwich from dunkin' donuts?" Semira asked turning around in her seat.

"Yeah mama that's cool."Kentrell said then yawned.

Von nodded his head and backed out of the driveway and drove down the street.

50 minutes later

"Fuck is this nigga at mane?" Kentrell groaned, throwing his head back in frustration.

Kentrell, Von and Semira was currently inside of the gym waiting for Kentrell's trainer.

"I think that's him who just walked in folks. Damn that nigga big as fuck." Von said as he seen a tall dark skin man with locs and tattoos on his neck and arms spot them and head over to them.