𝟑𝟔

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

Semira groaned turning over in her sleep hearing her phone ring, she reached over and squinted her eyes as she read the contact, she then answered the phone. "What do you want dayvon."

"Damn ma it's like that? i was just calling to check up on you,treasure  and nem there yet?" Von asked, he knew how semira was when she's woken out of her sleep so he didn't even say anything.

"So first you get me pregnant with this baby who won't keep still for shit then u have the nerve to wake me up when i've been up all night dealing with braxton hicks? fuck you dayvon." Semira huffed hanging up the phone.

Semira felt bad for hanging up on Von like that but he knew how she got when she was woken up, she shrugged her feelings off and decided to go back to bed.

——

Semira woke up feeling someone's presence in the bed beside her making her turn her head quickly, sighing in relief seeing Treasure asleep with her mouth wide open and bonnet hanging off her head.

Semira shook her head at her best friend and got up walking to the bathroom. She waddled her way to the toilet and pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet.

"Lil girl are you ready to come out yet? You killing me with all this moving and pushing on mommy's bladder." Semira spoke lowly while rubbing her stomach. She then hissed in pain feeling the baby continuously kick her.

Semira shook her head and wiped with a tissue and baby wipe then she pulled her pants back up walking over to the sink. She then started doing her morning routine, stopping a few times to take deep breaths due to her being kicked by the baby.

"You okay bestie? Your face red as hell mama." Treasure frowned walking in the bathroom seeing her best friends face, she looked like she was in some serious pain.

"This baby, she keeps kicking me- Ah shit." Semira groaned bending over, the pain felt different this time. Semira felt water running down her leg making treasure gasp and stop in her tracks.

"Please tell me that's fucking pee and your water didn't break." Treasure said in shock. She never actually seen anybody's water break since she got induced when she was a few weeks over due.

"Oh my gosh the baby she's coming. C-call von and trell." Semira gasped getting up slowly and waddling to the closet grabbing a fresh pair of sweatpants. She was trying her hardest not to panic.

"Fuck them, INDIA BITCH WE HAVE TO GO." Treasure said running out of the room almost tripping over her own feet, she ran to the living room to shake india out of her sleep.