𝟐𝟔

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"This atlanta weather so bipolar i swear." Semira mumbled to herself while walking in the house.

Semira took off her jacket and her shoes and pouted realizing the boys weren't home and she was most likely going to be home by herself for the rest of the night.

Kentrell and Von's careers have definitely elevated in the past couple of months. It took Von no time to start getting booked since durk had connections. Kentrell has been busy preparing for his upcoming boxing match later on the month.

With all this going on with him semira has been in the house lonely. India and Treasure comes over every other day but semira missed Kentrell and Von.

Semira got knocked out her thoughts by her phone ringing , she looked at the contact and seen it was a group facetime call with kentrell and von.

"Hey guyssss." Semira smiled answering her phone.

"Wassup mimi, you good lil folks? ain nobody been fucking witchu have they?" Von asked getting in the camera fixing his black and gray beanie.

"I'm fine Von." Semira said.

"Waddup nani , what u doing fat ma?" Kentrell asked glancing down at his phone as he was driving.

"Nothing , i just got home not to long ago. I miss you guys so much." Semira pouted.

"I know baby , i'm on my way right now." Kentrell said.

"Imma be home a lil later tonight mimi but imma be home when u wake up in the morning." Von said.

"Okay." Semira mumbled feeling a little sad.

Semira missed when all three of them was in the same house. It was like when kentrell was at training von was home and von would be at the studio working on a song when kentrell was home.

"Don't be sad semira , i promise imma be home tonight and we can spend all day together. Kentrell u got training tomorrow?" Von asked.

"Nah huncho gave me the day off. You hungry nani?"

"Yeah , chick fil a pleaseee." Semira said.

"Imma take y'all out tomorrow. I miss y'all like crazy man." Von sighed running his hands down his face in frustration.

Von hated being away from Semira and Kentrell for a long time. He felt like he was never with them anymore.

The three talked on the phone a few more minutes then they said they goodbyes and hung up.

...

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Aye von it's cool to bring in some hoes?" Muwop asked looking up from his phone.

"Everybody in this bitch gotta a girl muwop , hell u tryna do get us caught up folks?" Von asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nah von it's just i got this lil yea i'm tryna fuck and she talm bout she gotta bring ha hoe ass friends." Muwop smacked his lips.

"Ight tell 'em slide thru , let one of 'em try to push up on me imma get semira down here to fuck em up." Von warned muwop.

"Ight bet." Muwop said looking back down at this phone.

"Hear this shit von , i put a lil sum sum on it." Von's producer said turning on Von's latest song Fuck yo man.

The beat started blasting through the speakers and almost everyone in the studio got hype.

Huh? What? (KidWond3r)
What? Uh? (KidWond3r)
Von, Von
Bitch, fuck your nigga (fuck your nigga)
Hoe, fuck his feelings (fuck his feelings)
You say you stayin' (you stayin')
See, hoe, you trippin' (bitch, you trippin')
See, I'm a killer (I'm a killer)
But I got feelings (I got what?)
I catch you with him (I catch you with him)
I just might kill him

The rest of the song played and von smiled.

"That song good as hell folks. What u put up thea?" Von asked.

"I tweaked the beat a lil bit to make that shit louder and i made yo voice louder." He said.

Von nodded and leaned back in his chair.

"Aye von they outside." Muwop said getting up from his seat and walking to the door.

Muwop opened the door and three girls walked in. Von smacked his lips as he seen a familiar girl walk in.

"Heyyy vonnnn." She said popping her gum and smiling in his face.

"Fuck out my face asian." Von said mugging her.

Von sent Muwop a glare and muwop mouthed sorry.

"Why you acting like that? You still with that b-" Before asian could finish that sentence Von grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down towards him.

"Don't even think about finishing your sentence. Stop fucking wit me misharron before i kill yo ass in here guh." Von gritted.

"Damn folks chill." Durk said breaking Asian away from Von's grip.

"Unt unt why the fuck is he grabbing all on my friend." One of the girls who walked in asked with a frown pastered on her face.

"How bout you and yo ant built friend get out." Von said dryly.

"Ight von that's enough just head home and we can finish this shit up monday." Von's producer said.

Von nodded and got up grabbing his things , he dapped durk and muwop up then he walked out the studio.

As von was walking to his car he heard footsteps behind him making him smack his lips and turn around.

"Yo ass just don't give up do you?" Von asked looking at missharron.

"Not on the people i love, von i miss you, i miss us." She said pouting.

"It was never no fucking us folks. You was my fuck buddy and that was it stop being delusional it ain cute." Von said mugging her.

Von was honestly getting fed up with asian and her delusions. He made it very clear that he didn't want her when they were fucking and he had nothing to do with her getting her feelings involved.

"Von you don't mean that, we can be together baby just drop that hoe." Asian pleaded.

"Yo you getting me hot folks. Get yo ass from me before i turn you into a pack on tooka grave." Von frowned and turned around proceeding to his car.

Von got in his car and drove off leaving asian in the same spot looking dumb.

Asian screamed in frustration and walked back to the studio.

...

this was a filler, imma have a better chapter soon