𝟑𝟏

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Why this guh not answering her fucking phone mane." A frustrated kentrell sighed calling semira for the 20th time in the last 10 minutes.

Kentrell was beyond irritated at semira, he's been trying to call her but she hasn't been picking up the phone. She's lucky he's training because if it was any other time he would've been popped up on her.

"Aye Kentrell, it's time for your ass to get back to work breaks over." Huncho said walking over to kentrell and handing him the boxing gloves.

"Hold on mane let me call her one more time." Kentrell stressed clicking on semira's contact once more.

He tapped his foot against the ground as he waited for Semira to answer the phone but he let out a frustrated sigh once it went to voicemail once again.

"She prolly sleep man don't stress it, you know all pregnant women do is sleep." Huncho said trying to calm Kentrell down seeing the stressed look on his face.

"You right mane, come on." Kentrell said letting out one more sigh then he got up from the bench putting his mouth guard and boxing gloves back on.

2 hours later

Kentrell groaned getting out the rink and taking off his boxing gloves. He was exhausted to say the least.

"Aye ain't that Von? Nigga don't look to happy either." Huncho said seeing an angry Von storm into the gym and look around until he finally spotted Kentrell.

Kentrell turned around and scrunched his face up in confusion seeing von storm towards up.

"You can't answer your fucking phone folks? i been calling yo ass nonstop for an hour." Von spat with his natural mug plastered on his face.

"I been in this bitch training pa, you know that shit. Wassup witchu? Why you so mad?" Kentrell asked putting away all the materials he used for today's training and grabbing his gym bag.

"Fucking semira ain't been answering her phone, on O when i get to the house imma fuck her up for not answering." Von said fixing his blue von dutch hat on his head.

"Imma fuck her ass up too, she had my ass going crazy in this bitch earlier. I wanted to leave training early to track her ass down mane." Kentrell said shaking his head.

"Her ass turned her location off too folks , yeah im finna kill this dumb ass girl." Von smacked his lips looking at Semira's location.