𝟎𝟒

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"I'm so ready to go man." Treasure sighed while sitting on the kitchen counter.

The girls have been here for 9 days and they were so ready to go home, it wasn't anything to do at the house and they couldn't leave since ben and kentrell believed they were going to run away the first chance they get.

"Me too , Kentrell needa give me my fucking phone back." Semira said rolling her eyes.

"I just want to know how these niggas are so called obsessed with us but fucking bitches in their rooms." Treasure said shaking her head.

"Exactly. I feel like they just holding us here because of what i seen." Semira said shrugging.

Semira finally felt comfortable with Treasure to tell her what happened at the corner store and treasure was a little mad at first because she felt like she should've been the first to know but she eventually got over it.

"I'm just ready to go home already. I hate it here." Treasure whined while throwing a slight tantrum on the counter.

Semira laughed at her bestfriend but she soon stopped and rolled her eyes seeing that kentrell came out of his room with a girl following behind him was a smirk on her face looking at semira.

"Girl fuck is you looking at? Ugly ass hoe." Treasure said making semira laugh.

The girls smirk instantly dropped and she hurried up and walked out the house. She didn't think that neither of them would say anything to her.

"You need better hoes." Semira said looking up at kentrell who was now the kitchen.

"They finna get cut off anyways. Ion need em nomo i got you." Kentrell said shrugging.

Semira rolled her eyes and then looked at Treasure seeing she was slowly backing out of the kitchen.

"Bitch where you going" Semira asked frowning seeing that her bestfriend was leaving her.

"I gotta go walk my fish." Treasure said then quickly walked out the kitchen.

Semira shook her hand and tried to walk away from kentrell but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him then wrapped his arms around her.

"Youn wanna be around me Naomi?" Kentrell asked her.

"Why would i want to be around a nigga who took me from my mom?" Semira asked scrunching her face up.

"I said i was sorry ma , i had to." Kentrell mumbled with a frown on his face.

Semira shrugged then tried to unwrap his arms from around her but sighed after she realized that she couldn't move them. "Kentrell can you move, i'm tryna go to the room and go to sleep."