𝟐𝟕

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"KENTRELL AND DAYVON."Semira yelled opening her eyes mugging Kentrell and Von who was playing the game.

"Shit my bad mama , we sorry." Kentrell said making the yikes face.

Kentrell and Von has been playing the game all day and being hella loud. Semira was definitely tired of it.

"If y'all can't shut the hell up then get the hell off the game." Semira said rolling her eyes and throwing the covers off her body.

Semira pulled her shorts out her ass and walked downstairs heading to the living room.

Semira checked her notifications on her phone and seen she had missed calls from the group chat she was in with Treasure and India.

She got in the call and rung them both then a few seconds later they both joined.

"Hoe you missed it all earlier , india ass was arguing with a nappy head hoe on live." Treasure said making semira gasp.

"What happened." Semira asked.

"So basically last night i had went through durks phone and i seen his crazy ass babymomma blowing up his phone talking bout she miss him and she want to be a family again. So me and durk got into it and then he had left the house so then im scrolling on instagram this morning and i see this bitch mentioning me on her live so i got up there and we got to arguing." India explained.

"And bitch let me tell you , lil miss india over there was tearing her ass up. But then you know i had to join and tell india get off live cause we classy bitches we don't argue on lives." Treasure said.

"And don't, india don't even let that hoe get to you. She just want some attention and she's miserable to be honest." Semira said shrugging.

"Right but now durk wanna come home and try to be all up on me like fuck no go head wit that bitch." India said rolling her eyes.

Semira shook her head. "It seems like we haven't talked in forever y'all."

"Semira we was just over there not even a week ago." India laughed.

"So y'all saying y'all don't miss me?" Semira frowned.

"Girlllaaaa." Treasure dragged laughing.

"Oh fuck y'all." Semira said then hung up.

Semira lifted her head from her phone seeing Von and Kentrell come downstairs.

"Why you come down here mimi?" Von asked.

"Because y'all was being loud and i was tryna sleep."

"We sorry mama , come back up stairs wit us." Kentrell said lifting semira up off the couch and into his arms.