𝟎𝟔

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 Nao𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"So are you excited to finally get out this house?" Treasure asked smiling.

Kentrell was finally letting semira get out the house to go to the store. He would go but he's sick and Kyzier is going to be busy doing god knows what with treasure and Ka'nova.

"Girl yes , i'm tired of being in this damn house." Semira said running a brush thru her bone straight bundles.

Even though the store was up the street semira was still happy to be out the house. She's been in this house for almost two weeks and she was starting to go crazy.

"I wish kyzier would let me out the house on my own , he claims imma run away and never look back." Treasure said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Because you would." Semira said laughing.

"I actually wouldn't , i like it here lowkey. it's like i'm stress free because i don't have to deal wit no baby daddy drama– shit bills." Treasure explained.

"And you can still be wit yo man yo man." Semira said smirking.

"Girl what fucking man?" Treasure said playing dumb.

"I heard y'all last night— "oh fuck ky"." Semira mocked.

Treasure gasped "oh my god— you did not hear that"

"I sure did– so how was it?" Semira said.

"Bitch it was amazing. He got me ready to beat all the bitches ass that fuck wit him." Treasure sighed while dramatically falling back on the bed.

"Girlllll." Semira said laughing.

"He got that type of dick that make me tat his name across my forehead." Treasure said.

"Oh hell naw bitch you tweaking." Semira said shaking her head.

"Girl nah. He got the best dick i have ever had" Treasure said.

Semira laughed and shook her head.

"Okay how i look?" Semira asked while making sure her cropped top wasn't up to high.

"Girl you really got all dressed up just to go to the store." Treasure said laughing.

"Bitch shut up." Semira said joining in on the laughter.