𝟏𝟐

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Who the fuck blowing yo phone up like that semira?" Treasure said chuckling.

"Von." Semira rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god semira not this nigga again. You still talking to him after that pop up at yo momma house?" Treasure asked.

"I've been avoiding him but he been blowing my phone up. Haven't called me though." Semira said shrugging.

"Why aren't you telling kentrell again? I honestly forgot." Treasure said.

"Because him and von already want to kill each other and this is just going to boost his urge to even more." Semira said.

Semira learned about von's and kentrells past through Kyzier. She couldn't believe how they went from the best of friends to wanting to blow each others heads off.

Semira promised herself she wasn't going to tell kentrell shit because of him and von past and she knew how kentrell and von is.

"Oh shit girl he calling." Semira said seeing von's name pop up on her screen.

"I'm feeling slightly dangerous today , answer that shit." Treasure said.

"Bitch said slightly dangerous." Semira said laughing as she answered von's call.

"Hell-." Semira was cut off by von.

"You got 5 minutes to come out this fucking house before i shoot this shit up." Von gritted.

"Von what the hell , are you seriously outside." Semira said getting up and running to the window.

Semira gasped seeing von outside leaning on his car with his gun in his hand.

"You got 4 minutes now, semira i'm not fucking playing wit you folks." Von said chuckling.

"What do i do." Semira mouthed to treasure.

"Go. I'll cover for you." Treasure mouthed back.

"You serious." Semira said after putting von on mute.

"Yes , my baby in this house girl he not shooting this shit up. Go." Treasure said.

Semira laughed. "Okay girl."

Thankfully semira was already dressed because she was doing a promo for some clothes so all she had to do was put on some shoes.

Semira put on her rick owens and grabbed her purse then she hurried out the house.

Semira gasped seeing von cock his gun back.

"Thought i was gone have to shoot this bitch up. Bring yo ass." Von said throwing his gun in the car and opening the door for semira.