𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Mane everybody done found this fuckass video again." Kentrell mumbled exiting out of instagram and closing his phone.

He slid from under semira and then laughed seeing that semira immediately clinged onto von. If she wasn't touching one of them then she wouldn't be able to sleep. And it was the same for him and von.

Kentrell was grateful to have partners like semira and von , they brought out the best of him. They also saw the good in him , only person who saw the good in him was his grandma. Kentrell made a mental note to check on his grandma later on today.

Kentrell walked to the bathroom and emptied his bladder then he did his morning routine.

Kentrell looked up from brushing his teeth seeing Von walk in the bathroom. "Wassam"

"Wassup lil folks." Von mumbled pulling his pants down and emptying his bladder in the toilet.

Kentrell continued doing his hygiene routine then went downstairs to start breakfast. This was his morning routine , every morning he made semira and von had a good balanced breakfast.

"Pa somebody calling you." Von said coming downstairs with kentrells phone in his ass.

"Lemme see." Kentrell said putting down the egg he was getting ready to crack and grabbed his phone.

"Fuck is this , Yo." Kentrell said looking at the unknown caller id and answered the phone.

"Hello am i speaking with Kentrell Gaulden." A sweet voice came through the phone.

"Depends on who asking , you da feds?" Kentrell asked wondering who could be calling his phone this early in the morning.

"Oh no im not the feds, I'm Floyd Mayweathers assistant. He seen a recent video of you and would like to have a meeting with you about a possible once in a lifetime opportunity." She spoke softly.

"Aye say mane stop playing on my fucking phone." Kentrell frowned not believing a word that came out her mouth.

"I'm telling the truth , Floyd would like to hold a conference with you while he's in Atlanta."

"When?" Kentrell asked putting the phone on speaker and continuing to cook knowing semira would be up in a few.

"Is today at 4 good?"

"Yeah that's cool, send me the address and i'll pull up. Better not be on no bullshit." Kentrell mumbled then hung up.

"Who was that?" Von asked sitting down on the chair infront of the island.

Kentrell explained the whole conversation to him.

"Oh shit folks this could be a good ass opportunity and shit , you know you like fighting and shit you could do it the legal way wit a lil bit of rules." Von said genuinely happy for kentrell.