𝟏𝟒

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Nani stop playing so much guh." Kentrell frowned feeling Semira slap his booty when was laying down.

"That big fat juicy booty." Semira said laughing.

"Hell naw , shorty on that gay shit." Von said laughing.

"On god. I'm finna beat ha ass mane." Kentrell said chuckling.

Ever since Kentrell , Von and semira woke up they have just been vibing. They haven't talked about last night at all, Kentrell wanted to bring it up but he decided to stay quiet and he knew the topic was going to be brung up eventually.

"You won't." Semira said.

Kentrell smirked and got up throwing fake punches at semira's body.

"Hell naw folks you ain finna fuck ha up." Von laughed and started throwing fake punches at Kentrell.

Semira watched as Von and Kentrell play fought and smiled. She was honestly happy that it was good vibes and they weren't fighting foreal.

"Ight nigga you win , i'm outta breath." Kentrell said breathing heavily.

"Nah lil folks you slacking. Yo ass used to never be out of breath." Von said shaking his head.

"It's the weed mane." Kentrell said.

"Look at y'all getting along." Semira said smiling.

"You so pretty mama." Von said kissing the side of Semira's face.

Semira put her hands over her face feeling her cheeks warm up.

"Why you covering yo face babeh, He got you blushing huh?" Kentrell teased removing Semira's hands from her face.

"You okay with that?" Semira asked.

Usually Kentrell would be livid if someone else made semira blush but to semira's surprise kentrell was actually cool with it.

"Honestly ion know ma." Kentrell expressed.

Kentrell was confused on how he felt at the moment. He didn't know if he wanted to be mad that semira is showing von the same attention or if he wanted to just be cool with it.

"Von you okay?" Semira asked seeing he was just sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone.

Semira was very big on making sure the people she loved the most was good. That's something her dad taught her before he died.

"I'm chilling ma , you good?" Von asked.

"I would be better if y'all talked out y'all problems." Semira said.

Semira wanted Von and Kentrell to talk out they problems badly. She felt like they would be at peace with themselves if they let it out.

"Fuck is there to talk about? He did what he did and he gone have to pay for that shit at the end of the day." Von said shrugging.