𝟏𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

Semira sighed heavily as she went thru her camera roll looking at all the pictures of her and kentrell.

Semira missed kentrell so much and she also missed von. She tried to reach out to kentrell but she was blocked on everything.

It was currently thundering outside and semira was in deep thought about how her life changed so fast. Just a month ago she was hoping and praying that kentrell can let her go but now that shes sitting here sad that he let her go.

Semira heard a knock at her door.

"Come in." She muttered.

"Hey baby , you okay?" Ms.Denise asked walking in her room with her scrubs on.

"Yeah i'm okay mom." Semira said sending her mom a fake smile.

"Girl i know that smile is fake , talk to me." Ms.Denise said sitting on semira's bed.

"Well i'm missing kentrell so much." Semira said sighing.

Semira didn't let her mom know the full story on what happened. She just told her that her and kentrell got in a argument and he let her go.

"Call him then. I'm sure hes missing you too."

"He blocked me on everything. It seems like he doesn't want anything to do with me." Semira said sighing.

"He'll come around. I made dinner , your plate is in the microwave and i'm off to work now." Ms.Denise said.

"Okay. Be safe mom." Semira said.

"Okay baby." Ms. Denise said then walked out the room, closing the door behind her.

Semira sighed and continued looking thru old photos of her and kentrell.

...

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Man nigga you know she miss you , go slide on her." Kyzier said.

Kentrell was missing semira like crazy. He trashed his house earlier that day because he was missing her so much.

"She aint gone wanna talk to a nigga." Kentrell said shaking his head.

"Youn know until you try nigga." Kyzier shrugged.

Kentrell debated on going to semira's house. It was a chance she would let him in because it was currently thundering and kentrell knew how scared semira was of thunder.

"Ight mane." Kentrell said getting up.

He was hoping that him and semira could make up and he can get a better understanding on why she was so stuck on von. He hoped she would just leave him alone and focus on their relationship because he would hate to kill his old bestfriend.