𝟎𝟗

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟔 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Damnn gang she had a whole nigga." Muwop said in shock while von was telling what happened two weeks ago.

"She ain gone have a nigga for long , i knew that nigga voice sounded familar, thats top." Von said taking a pull from the blunt.

"AS IN YO WHO STOLE 20K FROM YOU , TOP!" durk said with his eyes wide

"You ain even have to say allat folks." Von said mugging durk.

Von known as Grandson and Top go wayyy back , they grew up together and were bestfriends. Top used to go to chicago for summers when he was like 10 or 11 and that's where he met von. The two instantly clicked and they terrorized the chicago streets together. The two were inseprable until they got around 19 and 20 and 20k came up missing. Grandson assumed it was top and disowned him and told him he would kill him next time he see him. The two had several encounters but neither of them shot to kill. Top shot Von in the shoulder and von shot top in the arm. They couldn't bring theirselves to kill one another.

"You know damn well you ain gone kill him , everytime yall niggas ran into each other yall either fought or shot eachother in the arm." Herb said waving von off.

"This time is different. He got something i want and ian gone stop until i get it." Von shrugged.

"You gone kill yo childhood bestfriend over a bitch?" Durk asked.

"She not a bitch." Von said mugging him.

Durk shook his head. He knew von was very territorial but he didn't know he would go as far as killing over a female.

"This nigga whipped and he ain even got the pussy yet." Muwop said shaking his head.

"Fuck up." Von said feeling his high settle in.

Von realized he didn't have anymore backwoods so he had to go to the corner store.

"I'll be back." He muttered then walked out the house.