𝟑𝟓

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Why isn't my shoe sliding onnnnn." Semira whined out of breath. She's been trying to put her shoe on for the last 10 minutes and she could barely even bend down without her big belly getting in the way.

Kentrell walked into the living room and laughed at semira's face, he offered helping earlier but she said she could do it. "You need help now baby?"

"Pleaseee, i'm so damn tired." Semira huffed with a frown on her face. That was the normal for her though, ever since she got big it was like she couldn't do anything without being tired. She felt fat.

Kentrell bent down and grabbed semira's shoe slipping it onto her feet then he did the same with the other.

"Where the hell is Von at? That nigga taking forever to bring his ass back." Kentrell said sitting on the couch next to Semira.

"I don't know but he wants to get to this gender reveal on time he needs to hurry up." Semira said.

"You finna owe us a thousand a piece mama." Kentrell smirked. They made a bet that if it's a girl semira gives Von and Kentrell a thousand and if it's a boy they owe her a thousand.

"No because my baby already told me he is a boy sooo." Semira said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Don't call my daughter no he." Kentrell frowned making Semira laugh.

The front door opened and in walked Von wearing the traditional baby daddy outfit for baby showers/ gender reveals, a burberry shirt and some jeans. Kentrell was wearing the same thing.

"Wassup ma and pa, y'all ready?" Von asked pecking Semira's lips then going onto Kentrell doing the same.

"Yeah we've been waiting on you." Semira said.

Von took the time to scan over Semira's outfit, she was wearing a yellow sundress and her white sandals. Von smirked seeing Semira's freshly white painted toes.

"Ight come on, Von look like he finna say fuck the gender reveal and fuck you right here." Kentrell said shaking his head at the way Von was eyeing Semira.

Von laughed and took semira's hand walking her out the door with Kentrell following behind them.

As they were getting in the car Semira's phone started ringing making her grab it out her purse and answer it. "Hello"

"Bitch where the fuck is you at!? How you late to your own gender reveal?" Treasure yelled making Semira pull the phone away from her ear, she always wondered why must Treasure ass be so loud.

"Girl if you don't stop yelling in my damn ear, we're on the way." Semira said rolling her eyes like treasure can see her.

"Hurry up girl." Treasure said then hung up.