Chapter 1: The Portal

CREDITS GO TO OkieDokie10101 FOR INSPIRING THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This story was set during WW2, not all of this is historically correct. I'm pretty sure the year would be... 1944? Ok, lets start the story now!

________________________________________________________________________________

Bang! Bang! Bang! 

Shots rang through the air as the Axis, Japanese Empire, Fascist Italy, and Third Reich, ran through the snow, dodging bullets as the Allies, USA, Britain, USSR, France, and MANY more, chased behind them. The Axis was going quite well during the war, but the past few battles made a decisive victory for the Allies. The most important thing now was that they captured the Axis. 

The Axis' children, East and West Germany, Japan, and Italy, were taken from their parents in an effort to keep them 'safe'. All that did was made the children feel unsafe and mentally insecure. Of course, the Allies thought that it was for the best, not listening to the children when they shared stories of how their parents had loved them ever so much. They even separated the twins, East and West. East went with USSR, and West went with France, Britain, and America.

While the Axis were running, they now approved the hard training they went through to become stronger and more able to run, if they needed. Most of the countries were getting farther and farther behind the Axis. France was still recovering from being liberated from TR (Third Reich), Britain wasn't a runner, he also was trying to carry some tea along with him, and he somehow managed to not spill any. America, eating all those burgers, looked fit, but got tired to easily. All the other countries would have some excuse. Australia had stop to admire the wildlife, Canada was not that bad of a runner, he was just trying to make sure his coon hat stayed on his head, and New Zealand got lost.

The only person keeping up with the Axis was none other than the USSR. Being tall, and strong, was quite an advantage, seeing as he didn't train. The Axis were starting to tire when one of them saw something peculiar.

"Look! Over there, some sort of light. Maybe it's a vehicle or something we can use to fight back." JE (Japanese Empire) called out, loud enough for the others to hear, but quiet enough for anyone else not to.

The two boys looked at the direction JE was pointing at, and indeed there was a strange, red light poured through the bushes and trees. The Axis then nonverbally decided to use what ever it was to either get away faster, or fight back, seeing as their guns no longer had any bullets. That was what made them such a good team. They all knew what they wanted to do, and they did it, knowing the others would do exactly the same thing.

They ran towards the mysterious light and what they saw made them pause and gasp. You see, this strange thing was only in that particular woods because no one had disturbed it for hundreds of years. There were stories of ghosts and demons that make people walk around it. The Axis didn't believe in the stories, nor did most of the Allies. The superstitious ones stayed behind, or circled around the forest's edges, with a good amount of distance between though. This strange thing was also far enough into the forest that not even Dora The Explorer would want to venture this far.

It was a portal. Kind of like those swirly, spiral ones. And it was blood red. Darker at the tips, and whiter at the center. It was beautiful, and definitely not of this world.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The Allies were getting closer. JE, TR, and FI (Fascist Italy) looked at each other. They knew what they had to do.

"Axis!" boomed a low, deep voice. "Don't hide, you cowardly rats. I know where you are."

Boots thudded loudly as USSR ran closer. The Axis look at each other again, this time they nodded in agreement. They stepped into the clearing, feeling a sudden breeze brush against their cheeks. JE's cat-like tail shivered in anticipation. JE quickly stopped, not wanting TR and FI to know about her secret. The fact she was a neko, and that she, before the war, showed her tail and ears with pride had drastically changed. JE didn't want to seem weak, or made fun of, so she hid her tail, and always wore a hat to cover her ears.

"Are we actually going to do this?" FI asked, always the skeptical one. He had even considered switching to the Allies side multiple times. But he then got to know TR and JE better, and wouldn't question the friendship they had. Even though the Axis seemed very professional and straight-forward, when it was just them by themselves, they were huge goofballs.

As the trio stepped into the clearing, Ussr had finally found them and watched as they stepped through the portal, then without thinking twice, stepped in after them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks again OkieDokie10101 for inspiring this story, I really appreciate it. I'll see you soon!

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

The Author,

 16040