Chapter 23: The Bomb

YEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goofy Ahh George is back!!!!!!!! New chapter too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Guardians, and a bomb!

_________________________________________

America POV

Sweat dripped from my eyebrow as my finger hovered over the large, red button. Why are doomsday buttons always big and red? I finally pressed it, and then froze. The whistle of a nuclear bomb was deafening. Thank goodness we were in a nuclear proof, underground, hidden base. This was a special nuke, only able to leave an intense radiation for one minute. An intense radiation.

"Well, lets count to 60!" I said as if I was talking to a bunch of Kindies, a goofy ahh smile on my face (goofy ahh like George... nahh, actually imagine that).

I alone, spare a few younger countries, screeched to 60, and then I bolted outside, wanting to be the first out. But what I came to astonished me. A teal force field covered the sky as far as I could, and I could see Estonia in the distance, with pulsing, teal discs around her hands. I thought she was missing. I could also see Finland standing next to her, seemingly wrapping extra light surrounding the force field, strengthening it. Russia was on Italy's back as Italy ejected fumes of fire, making him fly. Russia was simultaneously creating a slight blizzard, contained to a certain area. Possibly for a future battle soon to occur. 

Vietnam was making the trees grow abnormally fast, and Indonesia was in a meditating position, floating in the air, a mist of yellow surrounding him. Myanmar and the Guardian were just standing there, overviewing the operation, keeping their powers hidden. Japan was also nowhere to be seen, but flashes of pink to my right indicated that she was in a patch of forest, a little too close to me. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she came racing towards me in a pink ninja costume holding a pair of nun chucks, and knocked me down. I was still conscious, so she took care of that. What happened to the nuke? Screams of panic reassured that they would all die. Then, I realized I was outside with them too. Not in my cozy nuke proof home. I fell into panic at the same time as unconsciousness.

====================================

The Guardian POV

A sharp whistle interrupted my thoughts as I looked to the sky, horrified at what I saw. A nuclear bomb. Coming right at us. I quickly ordered Estonia and Finland to get the force field up to scratch, got Russia to make as much ice and cold as he could, and got Italy to take the heat from the surrounding acres of land and put it somewhere else. I had Vietnam grab trees and throw them into the air, trying to blow back the bomb with air currents. He was very reluctant to kill the plant life, but to save hundreds of thousands more? He'd do it in a second. I looked at Japan beating the crap out of America, then got her off of him.

"We need him in good condition," I said, dragging him along the ground. I dropped him on a pile of leaves. "We can't be seen as too bad of a people."

Japan ran off to do other duties I have set for her, and I approached Indo.

"Status Report: Bomb?" I asked him. 

I hoped we at least have some amount of time, due to my quick thinking of teleporting the bomb up way higher in the sky. Wuwatha doesn't have a space, or universe. It's just sky and more sky. The sun is somewhere, but we leave it alone. I can't leave the bomb in my subzone because if it becomes still, it explodes. I overheard America bragging about it when I was trying to retrieve Khati. That boy has a large mouth.

"It will hit the Earth in an exact point of 3 minutes." Indo replied, finished with his meditating, his eyes changing from all white to their normal pupils.

"I know what I have to do." I said, backing away from everyone, trying to scramble up higher. "Vietnam, launch the tree I'm in as close to the bomb as you can. Make sure you leave all the trees you've uprooted floating in the air." I ordered, my voice clear and sharp. Usually I would whisper it and use a special trick the previous Guardian taught me to carry it to certain people's ears. They looked a little surprised at my high voice, but complied anyways.