Chapter 17: You're What?!!?

I. AM. READY. FOR. SIBLING. REUNION. Lol, just spoiled the chapter, but MEH! I wonder if the duo of Guardian and country will fight Britain because he traumatized Y/N, and Myanmar got something against him... nah, I'm sure they won't. Maybe they'll just shout at him. Maybe,  maybe not. I love this picture of George. It really pictures him perfectly, don't you think?

LET'S SEE WHAT THE FIENDS ARE UP TO!!! 

btw, if you want me to, I can do a Q and A. ask your questions by replying to this line ---->

____________________________________________________

Indo POV

Aw hell naw, Myanmar smiled. The world is ending.

That was my first thought when I saw Myanmar's... reaction.

"I'm gonna see her, I'm gonna see her again." Was all he said, that goofy ah grin on his face (goofy ah like that George pic, scroll up to see).

"Gonna see who?" Japan said, the teenager was oblivious to previous Myanmar rage events.

"My sister, my little sister." He sang, me and India passed looks like 'Why didn't he sing like that during the singing competitions ASEAN randomly gives us'.

"You have a little sister?" Japan squealed. "Can I meet her? What's her name? Does she like Boba tea? What does her flag look like? I bet she's beautiful isn't she?" 

Myanmar flinched at the penultimate (I'm smart, so I know that word) question. Britain opened his mouth to speak, but was quickly closed it when Myanmar shot a quick death stare at him. Japan and India were looking at something behind Myanmar, but I couldn't see as I was shorter and directly in front of him. Whatever it was, Britain took one look at it and ran for his life. He yelped and fell to the ground, some sort of red mist (again, don't know how to explain, but you know what it is by now, or you should) surrounding him as he was frozen there.

I looked back, trying to look behind Myanmar. There was the Guardian, I assumed it was the Guardian because the figure fit the description given by USSR. But what was standing behind the Guardian made me gasp. She. Was. So. Pretty.

Waist-length, slightly wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful pale skin contrasting the deep blue of her gown, I had fallen for her at first sight. We locked eyes, and I looked away, feeling my face heat up the slightest. I will forever be grateful for my flag, it hid my blush from this beautiful person. No matter how many jokes are told of me, Poland, and Monaco sharing basically the same flag. Poland is lucky, his was flipped. me and Monaco, not as much...

I realized that this pretty lady fit USSR's description of the Queen, Chaxzhia I think her name was. Which meant... she was to die (for).

================================================

Queen Chaxzhia's POV

My father told me the consequences of refusing every arranged marriage. I was told not to decide for myself, but I was willing to not listen. Now, I have fallen in love with a stranger.

He had a little black hat on top of his head, with a camo army outfit, and... WOW. The most gorgeous wings I have ever seen. They looked like pure gold, but the slight ruffling of feathers every now and then told me otherwise. When we locked eyes, I immediately turned away, forever thankful for the horrific amounts of makeup on my face. I feel so fake whenever I wear it, I would rather not. But, sometimes I have to, for reasons... unexplained. 

I then realized that this perfect man was one of the invaders. Which meant that he would have been sent here to kill me.

====================================================

The Guardian POV

Aw hell naw. cHa AnD iNdO sItTiNg In A tReE, k-I-s-S-i-N-g. I can already tell this'll be a thick-headed relationship (Adrien, please un-possess them). But, Indo is supposed to unalive Cha, like I'd let that happen of course. *sigh*, I always drone on and on about nothing, basically nothing since Indo would try unalive Cha, and I'd kill him. Then, Cha would kill me for killing Indo, then kill herself to join Indo and me in heaven, since I am still her frenemy at the time.

"Myanmar?" I said. "အဲ့ဒါ မင်းအစ်ကိုကြီးလား။"

Myanmar whipped around to see me and Cha stepping out of the Kuit Pod.

"Aren't those the people we have to kill?" India asked, dumb as heck before, dumb as heck after.

Pause there!

Myanmar: Author, you're breaking the fourth wall. You can't do that.

Quiet child, it doesn't matter. I need to explain something.

India: Guardian, I don't think I'm that dumb. It was quite rude of you to say that.

Japan: You literately said were gonna kill these people, to those people.

India: We were all confused, at least I wasn't fangirling on a stranger.

Japan: There aren't a lot of countryhuman girls, you can't blame me.

Indonesia and Chaxzhia: She's got a point though.

Britain: We need to let the author explain.

Guardian: What did you want to say author?

Thanks, I wanted to explain why Guardian knew the names of you countryhumans. It's because: When Guardian was younger, her mother forced her to memorize the names of ALL the rulers and their children in neighboring and famous countries. That's all I wanted to say, thanks guys.

Cha looked a little taken back.

"Kill?" She said, making her presence known to those oblivious. India's eyes widened, Japan smiled wide, Britain lay frozen a little distance away, watching the situation with a poker face, and Myanmar's eyes narrowed. Indonesia blushed more, his flag hiding his blush, to all except me. I'm just built different.

"Yes. We are here. You shall die." Britain gritted his teeth.

"That's a lot for a boy incapacitated on the floor. Oh, wait you're a man? Sorry, it's just, you're as tall as a baby." I snapped, no longer able to hold my tongue. I bit into it to stop anything else escaping my lips, smiling at the metallic taste it brought to my mouth.

"Hey, sis." Myanmar said as he quickly reached forward and hugged me tightly.

"Sup' old man." I replied, wow. My first sentence said to him in 12 years was calling him an old man. Perfect.

"You're siblings!" Indonesia, Japan, and Britain exclaimed, obviously my brother knew, but he must have told India. Meh.

__________________________________________________

lol, ending chapter here. If you have Q and A questions, go back to the start of the book, it'll tell you where to leave them.

မြန်မာပြည် ငြိမ်းချမ်းရေး

Your Author,
16040